apexed37 is offline Junior Member

Need help with DIET!!

Need major help, im 19 years, 5'6 1/2 152 - fluctuates all the time between 157 and 152 .. its hard to maintain a good diet because of school schedule.. i have protein powder and nlarge and what not.. i have a very good workout routine but need advice on a diet that would work for my schedule, if anyone could help me out PM me or post back i will greatly appreciate it. i am looking to bulk up these last 2 months before i graduate, and then continue it during my 3 month summer before college.. i am italian lol and i do have naturally lean genetics, i will try to get pics up soon..

seanw is offline Banned
    Well given we dont kno what you schedule is that will be a bit difficult. Have you read the bulking sticky ?

first, thx 4 response, yes i have read the bulking sticky, and nice avatar too btw..

my schedule is monday through friday its school be there at 8:00 am, and get done at 3:30 pm, i have a break at 9:45 am, till 10:00 am which is like a snack break where you can eat, and then i have lunch at 12:40 pm, and then after school i am free, but where should i fit meals in? also i train around 4:00 pm and bed by 11:00 pm

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    School is no excuse. I go to school full-time as well.

Bring foods that you can easily prepare. Whey powder, almonds, pouched tuna, flax caps, etc..... there are ways to work around your schedule, it just takes preperation and dedication!

yes, understandable, what exactly does flax seed oil do? i searched and no one really explains what it does. also in the bulk sticky, it says dairy will bloat you, when i tried eating alot i would drink around 4 glasses of milk daily and mix it with my protein shakes, i noticed i lost some of my ab definition, and would also have diahareah alot! what gives? i am not lactose and tolerant because cheese/ice cream does not have this effect.

Quote Originally Posted by apexed37
    yes, understandable, what exactly does flax seed oil do? i searched and no one really explains what it does. also in the bulk sticky, it says dairy will bloat you, when i tried eating alot i would drink around 4 glasses of milk daily and mix it with my protein shakes, i noticed i lost some of my ab definition, and would also have diahareah alot! what gives? i am not lactose and tolerant because cheese/ice cream does not have this effect.
    Flax seed oil has EFA properties. A necessity in any dietary approach, whether you're cutting, or bulking.

Dairy will give you a 'soft' look. Also, although milk does have protein, it has TONS of sugar in it. So, unless you want to put on fat while bulking, I'd use water in your shakes instead.

Not sure why you have had diarrhea from it... could have been another factor, or perhaps a bacteria.

ok i would like to talk to you further do you have AIM?

ok i would like to talk to you further do you have AIM?
    No, I don't.

You can post your questions right here in this thread, for everyone to see, and be able to contribute... I don't have all the answers!

seanw is offline Banned
    I agree with Blown in that school shouldnt be an excuse. I travel extensivly throughtout Asia for my job. I go to places like India etc and believe me its not easy to maintain a good diet in a place where even the water is unsafe, but it can be done. I would put together a small cooler with small meals you can eat with your hands, cold chicken, tuna salad stuff like that. Take protein powder with you and mix it during breaks. You can go to the toilet I presume ?, it only take a few seconds to mix a shake with water and down it. If you really want it you can do it, it just take preparation and planing.

ok , also when bulking, the thing im lacking is serious back and shoulders and i hit those hard and it just seems that im not getting wider or thicker, this is because im not taking in enough calories?

ok , also when bulking, the thing im lacking is serious back and shoulders and i hit those hard and it just seems that im not getting wider or thicker, this is because im not taking in enough calories?
    Could be a number of things:

- Diet
    - Training, or Over-training
    - Rest
    - Genes.

Thread Information