mrmmonster is offline Junior Member

lookin t gain a lot of mass

im 19years old soon to be 20, 6"2, approx 210 lbs lift four times a week heavy. im lookin t start addin some serious mass naturally by increasin my protein and calorie intake. jus read the bulkin sticky and ifound very helpful..was kinda wat i was goin for with the diet i have planned out..
    im a student so cant afford to buy loads o steak as it is expensive where i am in the uk(like evrythin else here)!!!!

this is wat i was suggestin!!im wantin to get up to around 230 +at about 11% and that would be great for me...not expectin t get that with jus this diet but they are my long term goals for now!!

meal 1- upon wakin- 2 scoops dymatize elite whey w/ water

meal 2- 4 egg white and 2 whole eggs, 50 g muesli w/ 50g natural yoghurt

meal 3- 1 tin tuna w/ 1 tablespoon reduced fat mayo, either 100 g pasta or large potato

meal 4- optimum nutrition serious mass shake, 2 scoops w/ water

meal 5- 1 chicken breast w/ 1 cup green veg, 1 cup rice - the chicken may sometimes be replaced by an 8- 10 oz steak or salmon fillet

pre workout shake- 1 scoop elite whey shake w/ water

post workout shake- 2 scoops serious mass shake w/ 1scoop elite whey + 5 g creatine w/ water

meal 6- similar to meal 5

meal 7- 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs

meal 8- 2 scoops elite whey shake w/ 300ml milk

i dont have the fitday program for my pc and havent registered on the site yet so dont know exactly wat the figures would look like..im thinkin the protein would be around 400 grams but not sure bout calories and carbs and fats

any help would be great, especially from anyone who may e able t calculate my figures better than i can if any of u have any spare time it would be greatly appreciated!!!

lookin to start this as soon as i can!!!

also takin 1 pak of animal pak before trainin and also goin t start usin legal gears products x dermasize!!may work may not we wil c

any help would be great!!! thanks for ur time!!!!

cheers
    Last edited by mrmmonster; 04-10-2005 at 10:28 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Post the nutrional facts for:

dymatize elite whey
    optimum nutrition serious mass shake

i'm a student too...so i'd advise you stay away from the legal gear products... waste of money.

Invest the money in more food

cheers dude

elite whey- 1 scoop = 23g protein, 112 cals - i usually use two scoops tho

serious mass- 2 scoops = 50 g protein, 1250 cals, 251 carbs

well ive got the stuff now so i will jus make this a one off for the legal gear stuff!!!!

thanks again

ive jus subscribed t fitday.com n put in a typical day with everythin that i have above except meal 6, i will be takin in over 450 g protein, approx 800 g carbs, over 6000 cals, and bout 110 fats. that seems quite high to me!!any input would be great..i could maybe take out the weight gainer shake in mid afternoon n put meal 6 there instead.that could be like a pre workout meal then have my pre workout shake

sorry made a mistake on the planner changed it n it says 420 g protein, 5686 g cals, 850 carbs, and 74 g fats

thats better

Thread Information