masscon037 is offline New Member

how much protien is in the food

This is a quick question. I'm just about to start my 12 week journey. I am going through and looking at all the rite amounts of the building blocks... i.e. how much protien is in 1 oz of food. I was wondering if there was a site that could tell me how much protien is in food. like how much protien is in 4 oz of like chicken, lean steak. This would help me to figure how much food I need for a week while I'm "ON" for those 12 weeks. I just need to know so I can get all the food on saturday and sunday so that monday - friday all the food is there so I can spend all my time with work... and TRAINING cuz I know the diet is were its at. Don't want to spend all this money to get minimual results...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    www.fitday.com

You can also sign up for free to track what you've eaten, and it will help you total it up.

masscon037 is offline New Member
    thanks blown sc I'm gonna post some before pic as I get ready to start and we'll see what happens

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    30 grams of protein in 3.5oz of uncooked steak, not sure about tuna it has it one the can, n i am still looking for an oz-protein ratio on uncooked chk breast, ne one?

Thread Information