arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member

To cheat or not to cheat.....that is the question..

Alright, here is the rundown. I am on a 15 week cutting diet right now and I've been cheating about once a week like alot of people have suggested. But after reading some of the posts about not having to cheat, I thought i would give this a try for a little and hopefully see some great/better results with only cheating about 2 times a month, roughly about every 2 weeks. so the last time i cheated was on March 31st. I have gone this far without any problem what so ever and i must say, I do look alot better. I am considering giving myself a cheat DAY tomorrow, Monday the 11th, and then having another on the 1st of next month. Now my question is.....should i allow myself this cheat day tomorrow, or should I not and just rough it out? hmm......I can hear cheese burgers calling my name. (arnold....ARNold......ARNOLD.............ARNOLD

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Your call, only you can decide what's best by your look/progress/feel/etc.

~SC~

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Your call, only you can decide what's best by your look/progress/feel/etc.

~SC~
    Exaclty, I've been cutting for about a month and a half and my goal will be reached by early next month, I cheated once a week for dinner on sunday night.... I dont like cheating in the day because it throws of the rest of my meals, cheating at night just works for me.

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Exaclty, I've been cutting for about a month and a half and my goal will be reached by early next month, I cheated once a week for dinner on sunday night.... I dont like cheating in the day because it throws of the rest of my meals, cheating at night just works for me.

Yeah, same here, if I cheat early in the day it's over. One meal leads to another. That's the main reason I usually stay clean for longer peroids and then have an all-out cheat day

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    go on how you feel bro. I would say going a little longer won't hurt though. IMO I bet you would look a little better if you went a little longer, but that is up to you.

-SHRED

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    go on how you feel bro. I would say going a little longer won't hurt though. IMO I bet you would look a little better if you went a little longer, but that is up to you.

-SHRED

I'm glad you chimed in, I was hopin you would give your input ater reading the post about not cheating. Thanks to all, I think i am goin to wait a little longer. Thanks everyone

Thread Information