system admin is offline Owner

Another e-mail sent to us... Is this any good?

When building up, or bulking, the easiest way to go heavier in the gym is to be sure to carb up with every meal. Eat 6-7 meals a day that includes protien and carbs with each meal. When ripping up, the easiest way is to knock out 3 carb meals a day, and only do a carb meal every other meal. Her is an example of my bulking and cutting diets, allowing you to see how much different each one is. The bulking diet is designed to put on about 3 lbs a week for me, while the cutter is designed to help me lose 2 lbs a week while preserving as much quality muscle as possible. I am 5\'9\", 224lbs at 7% bf right now. I am currently cutting. I will lay out what it takes me to cut and preserve muscle for a guy of my size and bf first, then I\'ll show you just how much somebody of my size and definition has to eat to gain.

Cutting run:

meal 1/ 7:30a- 6 egg whites, 1 whole egg(scrambled) mixed in w/ 2 servings of simply potatoes OR 1 large bowl of oatmeal.

-1 lowfat yogurt

meal 2/ 10:00a- 1 large chicken breast
    2 servings of flax oil OR 2 scoops natty peanut butter.

meal 3/12:00p- 1 large chicken breast, 2 servings of brown rice

meal 4/3:30p- either another chicken breast and 2 scoops natty peanut butter OR 2 cans of tuna w/ natty peanut butter.

meal 5/ 5:45p- 1 chicken breast OR 10 egg whites w/ southwest style simply potatoes mixed in w/ them. If I do the chicken breast I\'ll have brown rice or another bowl of oats w/ it.

6:30p Workout

8:00p PWO meal- 60 grams of whey protien mixed in w/ 70-80 grams of dextrose

ppwo meal- 11 egg whites w/1 whole egg scrambled(12 total) mixed w/ either salsa or hot sauce and another bowl of oatmeal

bed time snack- 2 scoops of peanut butter

I generally drink 1.5-2 gallons of water daily.

To some people my cutter may look like a bulker, but this will give you an idea of just how much harder it is to progress the further you come along with the sport.

Now, ready for the bulker?

meal 1/7:30a- 1 lifesavers creamsavers yogurt

4-5 whole eggs scrambled

2 scoops of whey protien

2 bowls of oatmeal

meal 2/ 10:00a

1/2 to 3/4 lb hamburger
    2 serving of rice
    scoop of Jiff pb
    glass of milk

meal 3/12:30p

1/2 lb of red meat
    Wendy\'s cheddar and bacon baked potato
    large diet coke

meal 4/3:45p

1 hotpocket or a slice of pizza
    1/4-1/2 lb red meat

meal 5/5:45p- 1 bowl of oatmeal or another Wendy\'s potatoe w/ a chicken breast or another hamburger

Workout

PWO meal8:00p- 1 yogurt
    1 shake with skim milk, dextrose, and 60 grams of whey protien

PPWO meal- a large flank steak w/ a big bowl of steamed veggies, tablspn of olive oil or flax, large bowl of white rice

bed time snack- slice of pizza, 2 scoops of high calorie PB( not natty, reg) possibly another bowl of oats

That about sums it up right there, so when you say \"I cant eat all that\" just take a look at exactly how much I have to eat just to cut and preserve muscle let alone bulk up. Good luck and happy growing! Stayinstacked

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    that eating scheme is not my cup of tea

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Cutting run:

meal 1/ 7:30a- 8 egg whites, 1 whole egg scrambled loose the potatoes. 1 large bowl of oatmeal. add 4 pieces of fat free cheese

loose the yogurt

meal 2/ 10:00a- 1 large chicken breast
    2 servings of flax oil OR 2 scoops natty peanut butter.

meal 3/12:00p- 1 large chicken breast, 2 servings of brown rice

meal 4/3:30p- either another chicken breast and 2 scoops natty peanut butter OR 2 cans of tuna w/ natty peanut butter.

meal 5/ 5:45p- 1 chicken breast OR 10 egg whites w/ southwest style simply potatoes mixed in w/ them. If I do the chicken breast I\'ll have brown rice or another bowl of oats w/ it. add some green veggies

6:30p Workout

8:00p PWO meal- 60 grams of whey protien mixed in w/ 70-80 grams of dextrose

ppwo meal- 11 egg whites w/1 whole egg scrambled(12 total) mixed w/ either salsa or hot sauce and another bowl of oatmeal add some green veggies

bed time snack- 2 scoops of peanut butter add a can of tuna

I generally drink 1.5-2 gallons of water daily. water is VERY important
    these are the changes i would make in bold. just my preferences...
    as for the bulking diet, not for me...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    that eating scheme is not my cup of tea
    Me either, but hey, if it works for another that's all that matters.

~SC~

Thread Information