Thread: How's This?

alphaman is offline Member

How's This?

Alright, I think I got my priorities right and figured out how to spilt the cardio(am) and resistance(pm). Time managment is a biiaaatch. So tell me what you think of my revision!! I am focusing on maximum fat loss, as I'm fat.

1. 4 eggwhites, 4oz lean ham, 1/2 cup oats(would it help fat loss to cut these out?)
    2. Lean protein, Flax or fish(How many grams should I have?)
    3. repeat 2. w/ veggies
    4. PWO ( do I need 3 hrs between #3 and this meal?)
    5. lean protein, veggies, (in the cutting sticky, it recommends a serving of carbs here, is it okay if I cut this out[focusing on maximum fat loss{as im fat}]
    6. protein pudding

ECA, multi, tons of water, glucorellr w/ any carbs, forgetting anything?
    Could anyone help me out w/ what the optimum amount of fats would be, and when they should be eaten?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Check the cutting sticky atop the forum for help in laying out meals.

~SC~

ooooooooooookay

It's a great tool that has assisted many.

~SC~

c'mon swole! I'm not just asking about layin my meals out, there's several questions in the post. Help a brother out man!

The questions that you asked (amounts of carbs, fats, etc.) can be answered by using the guidelines within that post bro.

I'm gotta leave to train myself and train a client, good luck w/it!

~SC~

Okay... Here's a specific question that is not answered in the sticky: If I cut the carbs in breakfast and my ppwo meal, will this aid in extra fat loss?

I am most concerned with maximum fat loss. I know that I created this situation, and that I've procrastinated about correcting it, but I'm starting a new career as a financial planner in june, and I need suits. Not gonna buy any suits until my waist is **** close to my target. So the longer it takes for me to lose it, the longer I will be wearing my old car business shirts, tie and slacks. I only have one sport coat that I bought for the interviews! I'm a naturally stocky person. I have nine inch wrists, and the last time i saw my abs, my waist was 35 in. I'm not gonna look skinny.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    woudlnt cut carbs in ppwo for sure.
    for breakfast i would go w/ pro/fat 8 whites 2 full eggs
    eat salmong 3-5oz w/ meal 2
    make sure your pre work out meal is INTACT its very important for keeping you from going into catabolic state while working out. oats/whey protein 45min before lifting or like.
    PPWO needs better carbs maybe 1/2 cup cooked brown rice or 2oz yam.
    pre bed go w/ flax/tuna
    and btw.. STATS are most helpful because diet is dependent mostly on size. and amount of leanmass

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Okay... Here's a specific question that is not answered in the sticky: If I cut the carbs in breakfast and my ppwo meal, will this aid in extra fat loss?

I am most concerned with maximum fat loss. I know that I created this situation, and that I've procrastinated about correcting it, but I'm starting a new career as a financial planner in june, and I need suits. Not gonna buy any suits until my waist is **** close to my target. So the longer it takes for me to lose it, the longer I will be wearing my old car business shirts, tie and slacks. I only have one sport coat that I bought for the interviews! I'm a naturally stocky person. I have nine inch wrists, and the last time i saw my abs, my waist was 35 in. I'm not gonna look skinny.
    That is what i did, I comletely cut the carbs out of my breakfast and only had then during pwo and ppwo. Had great results thus far.

I have pics posted under members pics titled "gettin' there?" I weighed right at 200 in those pics. This morning I weighed 235. I haven't lost or gained any muscle. If anything, I've lost a very small amount.

you only need carbs 3x a day truely PreWO PWO and PPWO and i wouldnt skimp AT ALL on these
    rest should be Pro/Fat w/ green veggies
    for your weight/size i would try to get about 300-320gPro daily IMO
    And really focuse on morning cardio, Empty stomache min of 45 min w/ around 65%MHR or so.

Question: What is the reason you wouldn't skimp on any of these carbs?

did you look at my pics?

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Question: What is the reason you wouldn't skimp on any of these carbs?

did you look at my pics?
    PreWork out carbs needed to prevent catabolic state during workout
    PWO Carbs are used to shuddle protein/nutrients to muscle, create inusling spike to increase protein synthesis to approx 400%
    PPWO carbs are used to help bring the body back to an anabolic /anti'catabolic state.

Thread Information