Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Cheat day, boy was i misinformed

saterday/sunday was my cheat day, i was right on track as of saterday at about 7 oclock, me n my friends threw back a couple beers then went to a dinner for dinner(heres where the cheating starts) i had an egg n cheese omellete with 2 pieces of toast, then went home n had a plate full of pasta, then sunday i had about a poun dof pasta, n 3 meatballs AND I FELT LIKE A FAT LAZY SLOTH SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!!! but looking back is wasnt really that bads at all, i just read shreds thread n peopel r saying cookies,cereal, pancakes, and all this good stuff, i feel like i missed out, i think from now on im gonna have one cheat day a month, n really go nuts for a 3 hour period and not eat the rest of the day, boy do i wish i knew this before i wasted my day on a gay ommelete n pasta

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Lol!

~sc~

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    haha

lol today for an hour i planned out my next cheat day, im so excited, these r the thingt it much include, 2 mr fields milk choclate chip cookies fresh from the store, some vanilla ice cream hot choc fude, some crumpled up oreos, and some hostess cupcaked(the vanilla with vanilla frosting n vanilla inside, IM soo pumped, well its of to do cardio then a steak n shake, only 30 more days to go

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    lol today for an hour i planned out my next cheat day, im so excited, these r the thingt it much include, 2 mr fields milk choclate chip cookies fresh from the store, some vanilla ice cream hot choc fude, some crumpled up oreos, and some hostess cupcaked(the vanilla with vanilla frosting n vanilla inside, IM soo pumped, well its of to do cardio then a steak n shake, only 30 more days to go

In 30 days, that list will be a book.

ohh yaa and a very sugary ceral, either count dracula, fruity pebbles, or froot loops with marshmellows, WHY THE HELL DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME A CHEAT DAY WAD EXACTLY THAT, A CHEAT Day, NOT A GAY ASS 50 CARBS OVER UR NORm

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    ...and some funyuns...yeah funyuns...

in 30 days my fat ass have better of lost some weigt or cheat day will have to go back to an omellete n pasta

Thread Information