Thread: is this ok??

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member

is this ok??

I am currently tryin to cut, I have lost about 20lbs without doing any cardio but right now I am at a sticking point. I was wondering if I added cardio if I could keep my food intake the same and still lose weight. My routine/diet..

7:00-7:45 cardio
    8:30 meal 1 8 egg whites 2 wheat english muffines
    11:00 meal 2 tuna/flax or full fat mayo
    1:00 meal 3 same
    3:00 meal 4 same
    5:00 meal 5 same
    7:00 lift
    8:00/8:30 pwo 40pro/80/carb
    9:30 ppwo cup of rice and chicken breast
    11:30 8oz of ground serloin

any suggestions to what i should change would be appreciated

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats / goals

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    IN CAPS

Quote Originally Posted by crazle43764
    I am currently tryin to cut, I have lost about 20lbs without doing any cardio but right now I am at a sticking point. I was wondering if I added cardio if I could keep my food intake the same and still lose weight. My routine/diet..

7:00-7:45 cardio
    8:30 meal 1 8 egg whites 2 wheat english muffines
    DROP THE ENGLISH MUFFINS, 1/2 CUPS OF OATS IS BETTER.
    11:00 meal 2 tuna/flax or full fat mayo
    1:00 meal 3 same
    3:00 meal 4 same
    5:00 meal 5 same
    FOR THE ABOVE 3 MEALS, I'D SUGGEST SWITCHING THEM UP WITH OTHER FOOD CHOICES, AS WELL AS INCLUDING MORE FIBROUS VEGGIES.
    7:00 lift
    8:00/8:30 pwo 40pro/80/carb
    9:30 ppwo cup of rice and chicken breast
    11:30 8oz of ground serloin
    ADD SOME FLAX HERE.

any suggestions to what i should change would be appreciated
    Add the cardio. Also, use www.fitday.com to calculate your macro's, etc..
    Keep track, if your progress is stalled after adding cardio, re-evaluate your calories etc...
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 04-11-2005 at 08:51 PM.

Im currently 6'1 and 220, my goal is to keep as much muscle mass as possible yet cut as much bodyfat as I can. I got down to 200 last year but i lost a ton of strength and always felt really flat thats why I'm tryin to keep my carb intake up a lil more and see if I can still lose weight.

Also BLOWN_SC would it be ok if i got some lean cuts of steak or maybe some ground turkey and added some green beans in there or sumthin for my other three meals?

Im currently 6'1 and 220, my goal is to keep as much muscle mass as possible yet cut as much bodyfat as I can. I got down to 200 last year but i lost a ton of strength and always felt really flat thats why I'm tryin to keep my carb intake up a lil more and see if I can still lose weight.

Also BLOWN_SC would it be ok if i got some lean cuts of steak or maybe some ground turkey and added some green beans in there or sumthin for my other three meals?
    Lean steak, chicken, lean ground beef, tuna, venison, etc are all good sources of lean protein. Green beans are ok, as are broccoli, cauliflower, brussell sprouts, etc..
    Make sure to add some EFA's.. (Udo's Oil, Flax oil, Almonds, etc)... when you're eating protein by itself, other than in the AM, PWO, PPWO)...

Do you eat brocolli plain or can you add something to it because im not very fond of veggies and I have a very hard time stomaching them...I know I cant have peas or carrots while cutting and green beans are about the only veggie i can stand eating plain.

Do you eat brocolli plain or can you add something to it because im not very fond of veggies and I have a very hard time stomaching them...I know I cant have peas or carrots while cutting and green beans are about the only veggie i can stand eating plain.
    Grean beans are ok. I like my brocc/cauli raw, or steamed...

I dunno what to tell ya, I've never disliked the taste of vegetables really. Just man up and listen to what your Mother told you growin' up.... "Eat your greens!"

Thread Information