spound is offline Anabolic Member

Need Diet Help!!!

ok I usually do cardio in the am on an empty stomach, but sometimes I dont get up in time before class and ill have eggwhitesmade in olive oil about 1.5 hrs b4 cardio or ill jsut have weigh in water.

This is what a typical day of my diet looks like:
    Meal1: 46 gram prot. whey shake
    Cardio (40-60min)
    Meal 2: 10-12 eggwhites cooked in olive oil, and almonds
    Meal 3: Two chicken breasts and 2 Tbls of natty Peanut Butt.
    Lift
    PWO: Dextrose (70grams), 66 gram whey in water (taking 10 iu slin PWO)
    PPWO: 20-30 gram dextrose and 1 slice of whole wheat toast plain (20gram slow carbs) and 46 gr pro. (whey in water)
    Meal 6: broccolli , and either 10-12 eggwhites, or 3/4 lb turkey ground turkey bruger, jsut meat, plain, marinated in worstecher sauce
    Meal 7: 2 cans tuna with 2-3 tblsp natural peanut butter
    Meal 8: two skinless chicken breasts grilled (marinated in italian dressing) and peanuts, 5-6 flax tablets or some fat free cottage cheese and soem flax

How does this diet look? This is my first time really cutting and I suck with diet. I am trying to cut down to about 9% BF or so. I am about 12% right now weighing around 225lbs at 6'1".

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if your doing cardio for fat loss, then your shooting your self in the foot by eating.

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    ok I usually do cardio in the am on an empty stomach, but sometimes I dont get up in time before class and ill have eggwhitesmade in olive oil about 1.5 hrs b4 cardio or ill jsut have weigh in water.

Meal1: 46 gram prot. whey shakeOMIT
    Cardio (40-60min)
    Meal 3: Two chicken breasts and 2 Tbls of natty Peanut Butt.
    Need PreWorkCarbs IMO Oats and protein shake or like.
    Lift
    PPWO: 20-30 gram dextrose and 1 slice of whole wheat toast plain (20gram slow carbs) and 46 gr pro. (whey in water) Real Food here
    Meal 6: broccolli , and either 10-12 eggwhites, or 3/4 lb turkey ground turkey bruger, jsut meat, plain, marinated in worstecher sauce
    Meal 7: 2 cans tuna with 2-3 tblsp natural peanut butter
    Meal 8: two skinless chicken breasts grilled (marinated in italian dressing) and peanuts, 5-6 flax tablets or some fat free cottage cheese and soem flax
    i wouldnt reccomend fatfreeCC w/ Fats but shouldnt be to bad w/ flax

How does this diet look? This is my first time really cutting and I suck with diet. I am trying to cut down to about 9% BF or so. I am about 12% right now weighing around 225lbs at 6'1".
    too much fat in some places

Yea, thats what I was thinking, too much fats, eventhough they are good fats. But like I said, I usually do cardio 1st thing on an empty stomach, but every once in a blue moon i will sleep through my alarm and have to go to class and be forced to eat first, otherwise it woudl be two more hours until a meal. Could you specify where I may have too much fats, or give me some suggestions on what to change and when to change it? Like should I not eat the fats before bed? THanks

doing cardio at another time of the day is fine as long as you have a small pro/fat meal about 3hrs before.
    thing when cutting is alot of fat even if its good fat is VERY high Calorie...

niXon)( is offline Member
    in caps...

Quote Originally Posted by spound

Meal1: 46 gram prot. whey shake ADD 1 TBS FLAX (any fat) AND SWITCH CARDIO AND MEAL AROUND.

Cardio (40-60min)

Meal 3: Two chicken breasts and 2 Tbls of natty Peanut Butt. Lift

IF THIS WORKS FOR YOU KEEP IT, BUT NORMALY ITS A 2:1 RATIO DEX:PRO

PPWO: 20-30 gram dextrose and 1 slice of whole wheat toast plain (20gram slow carbs) and 46 gr pro. (whey in water) REAL FOOD EX. CHICKEN BREAST 1\2 CUP RICE

Meal 6: broccolli , and either 10-12 eggwhites, or 3/4 lb turkey ground turkey bruger, jsut meat, plain, marinated in worstecher sauce ADD FAT

Meal 7: 2 cans tuna with 2-3 tblsp natural peanut butter FINE

Meal 8: two skinless chicken breasts grilled (marinated in italian dressing) and peanuts, 5-6 flax tablets or some fat free cottage cheese and soem flax FINE, BUT WHY ADD COTTAGE CHEESE ONTOP OF 2 BREASTS? ID CUT IT OUT

I usually need a pro\crab meal somtime before gym, how do you do without one?

that's alot of eggwhites...

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    in caps...

he's using slin. and he's a big boy More eggwhites yells the lil man!
    and FatFreeCC adds a dif type of longer lasting protein w/ a variety of aminos which is fine to stack on meats.

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    in caps...

I dont eat cottage cheese on top of the two breasts, I said "or" as in sometimes i substitue it.
    THe reason i dont use a 2:1 ratio on the PWO shake is b/c I am using slin and a 2:1 ratio of carbs would cause me to store excess fat, which I dont want since I am cutting.
    I dont use carbs b4 workout right now bc i am using slin once again to cut, which is working well for me right now. THe slin helps keep my muscles store glycogen so IMO i dont need any more carbs b4 lifting. My energy is fine in the wt room right now, and I am also using ECA

...and yes thats a lot of eggwhites. I eat them bc I always have them readily avaiable/cheap and it is very efficient protein

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    he's using slin. and he's a big boy More eggwhites yells the lil man!
    and FatFreeCC adds a dif type of longer lasting protein w/ a variety of aminos which is fine to stack on meats.

Oh, didn't read your post first...thanks for clearing that up. I will make sure cardio is always first in the AM, i have been doing well with that for the past two weeks, doing cradio for an hour on empty stomach. I will change my PPWO meal to real food (prob. grilled chicken or more eggwhites, but keep the dex in there bc i like simple carbs the WHOLE time slin is active) ANd I will most likely cut out fat from one or two of the meal and swtich in green veggies, b/c i do feel the fat is giving me a few too many cals bc my prgress is slowing. How that now? I dont have time right now but I will repost a diet later for you to critique again to see if I have perfected it. THanks

Thread Information