Beat is offline Associate Member

bellly makes me look like im pregnant

ok heres the deal.. i am at 12% bf and on a diet to cut down to 10 or less.. my only problem is that my belly looks like a beer belly, its the biggest belly ever and i dont even drink (at all), ive never been a big beer drinker.. it looks more or less normal in the morning, but after i eat something or drink any beverage it gets big.. can anyone recommend something to make the belly look smaller?

i heard arnold and the ol school guys did vacumes... is there anything else?

thanks

cjp85 is offline Member
    Vacs are ok. Might want to work on some inner core muscles and have your posture checked by a professional. I used to have bad posture, but after fixing it I got used to keeping my core tight whenever I'm on my feet. It really helped in giving me a solid mid-section and if your posture is good your chest will look huge too.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Vacuums will help. I have the same problem. I have some fat on my stomach, but my stomach bulges out. I hate that. I started to do vacuums again to try and pull it in. I am also going to start doing more ab excercises to help tighten up my stomach muscles.

I wish there was a better way of doing this. When I eat or especially drink a protein shake, my stomach bulges out pretty good. When I wake up in the morning, my stomach doesn't stick out 1/2 as much.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    right bellow my belly button my entire stomach down is super bloated, i can keep my upper 4 abs always the same, but the lower ab section plus belly button and whatever else is down there before you hit the underwear line is always bloated as hell, what is vacuum? and do yall actually pay money to go to a professional posturist ( i guess thast what you would call him?), because im sure theres some good websites out there for education on that issue.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    right bellow my belly button my entire stomach down is super bloated, i can keep my upper 4 abs always the same, but the lower ab section plus belly button and whatever else is down there before you hit the underwear line is always bloated as hell, what is vacuum? and do yall actually pay money to go to a professional posturist ( i guess thast what you would call him?), because im sure theres some good websites out there for education on that issue.
    I spoke with a chiropractor, but im sure the info is out there

niXon)( is offline Member
    good question Beat. I've always wondered the same thing. im the same way too. I always thought it was because I had to eat so much my stomach was always "full" and/or bloated. so i cut my sodium back hella alot, it helped but stomach effect is still there. im just used to it i guess.

Thread Information