Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    You read my mind. I thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    dont worry in about 3 or 4 months a few studys will come out and prove everything you think you know now is wrong and everything will change

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    You're right, but I hate freezing food. It loses something in the process, but that may be the way I will go.

I've come to the point that I don't eat for taste anymore, I just eat what I should.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Frozen fish keeps forever.

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc

I've come to the point that I don't eat for taste anymore, I just eat what I should.
    They have perpackaged frozen salmon, tuna, trout etc etc etc in the grocery store that isn't bad. just let it thaw slowly. microwave thawing always cooks it a little, if you need to thaw it that quick, let the faucet run over it.(while it's still in the plastic wrapper)

(response to quote) w/ a bodybuilding diet, you kind of have to think of it that way, because if you ate what you wanted to taste all the time, let's face it, it wouldn't be what's in the cutting or bulking stickies. But cheat food tastes better when you only have it once in a while, fat people's taste buds are jaded, trust me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information