juicedOUTbrain is offline Associate Member

Please Critique My Diet...

wuts up guys,

Im just getting back to the gym 5 days a week, and my goal is to loose my lower belly while holding onto as much muscle mass possible...i just picked up a bunch of supplements that I found to be effective for most...

My stats are...19 years old...5' 9" 160lbs..(i dont know my BF but probly around 18%) .bench 185x6, squat 225x8, DL 225x10...im only 160lbs but i have a very small frame...i dont believe im an ectomorph because i gain stregth, size, and weight fairly quicky when i get deticated...

I did gear last summer and i strongly regret it...my stack was 14ccs Sust250 bridged to 10ccs deca300 over about 3 months...only PCT was my normal supplements and creatine. i gained about 25-30lbs...gained alot of power and actually drastically reduced my body fat...when i came off i lost just about all my weight but maintained a good amount of strength...

ANYWAYs, i have my upper abs coming in pretty fast since ive been working them and im just waiting for the lower ones to carve out...i just want to do htis quicky by the summer but without losing my muscle mass...i dont plan on using juice again for a number of years! heres my shedual and diet:

7:00am- Centrum A to Zinc multivitamin
    3 Tribulus Terretris
    Vitamin E/ Omega 6 fatty acids

8:30am- 3 egg whites and Nitrotech Shake

10:00am- 1 scoop EAS CytoVol (3gs L-Glutamine)

10:30am- Gym...45 mins...chest-back-bis/tris-shoulders-off-abs-off-legs

11:30am- LUNCH- 12" sub w/ lowfat lowcarb bread, 1scoop NitroTech (20gs protein) 1 scoop CytoVol

2:00pm- Snack? WHAT WOULD BE GOOD AT THIS POINT???

3:00pm- 3 Tribulus Terretris

6:00pm- Diner - Pops cooks me a Stirfry, usually pork, chicken, or beef w/
    Brown Rice .

8:00pm- 1 scoop NitroTech

10:00pm - 3 Z-MASS PM

BY 11 SLEEEEEEEPPPPP

to be 100% honest i smoke a little bit...not cigarettes...im trying to stop but its tough...i cut it down to a few hits before dinner...

Please point out anything im doing wrong and maybe some hints pointers that have worked for YOU? thanks guys
    Last edited by juicedOUTbrain; 04-13-2005 at 12:33 PM. Reason: change

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    oh man your diet is WAYYY off. read the unofficial how to cut sticky in the diet forum first. diet needs too much work for me to even begin. read that sticky and see if you can't come up with something a little better to work with with NO applesause or orange juice. You want either a protein/fat meal OR a protein/carb meal. Not just protein or pro/fat/carb...

ok i will read it rightaway.... but what your basically saying is that i have to stick to Protein and Carbs for the delivery or Protein and Fat for delivery...but NOT both, right?

that makes alot of sense...is that what your saying?

thanks, keep em coming

edited...is that any better?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedOUTbrain
    edited...is that any better?

Take out the part about weed and utilize the principles that were referenced and you'd be better off.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    As well, you said you edited your diet after reading the material suggested, however it has absolutely none of the said principles in it's inclusion.

~SC~

alphaman is offline Member
    I must admit, weed stacked with eca has a good effect on dieting in my opinion. I know it lowers test levels, curious about how much., but anyways.... Weed makes me a little queasy at first, not hungry at all, and then you get hungry as hell. This was good with an ECA because if you smoke when you take the ECA, you don't get cravings at first, but then when the eca's kicking the munchies from the weed help you to eat your planned meal. Helps you stay on schedule. Dont hate me for sayin' it.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    I must admit, weed stacked with eca has a good effect on dieting in my opinion. I know it lowers test levels, curious about how much., but anyways.... Weed makes me a little queasy at first, not hungry at all, and then you get hungry as hell. This was good with an ECA because if you smoke when you take the ECA, you don't get cravings at first, but then when the eca's kicking the munchies from the weed help you to eat your planned meal. Helps you stay on schedule. Dont hate me for sayin' it.
    This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read.

NO NEED FOR SMARTASS COMMENTS.

KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF.

AS WELL, PROMOTION OF RECREATIONAL DRUGS IS NOT ALLOWED PER THIS SITE AND THE SYSTEM ADMIN.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 04-13-2005 at 03:13 PM.

Well, I've hit the bong from time to time, but your attempt to explain your habit as beneficial is humorous. So, the weed and the ECA neutralize each other and your testosterone decreases to boot? Where is the benefit?

well, I've always seemed to have plenty of test. I'm not recommending it, just talking about my personal experiences. Was kinda curious if anyone else has noticed this affect. I also know this older guy i used to sell cars with that said he lost 100 lbs, and he attested his success to weed. scouts honor.

You do what you want. I could care less. But you stated "weed stacked with eca has a good effect on dieting in my opinion" and that's just flat out wrong.

[QUOTE=bad_manthat's just flat out wrong.[/QUOTE]

How do you know?

Peace. I'm out.

AGAIN.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 04-13-2005 at 04:25 PM.

Let's be honest, pothead. The ECA counteracts some of the negatives of your weed (cravings), but the weed itself does not add anything beneficial to your diet. In fact, the lowered test levels bring the final result on the thumbs down side of the argument.

Now, you say you have a lot of test and maybe that's why your internet-dick is so big, but I personally do not want my levels lowered no matter "how much" I have.

GUESS WHAT, THREAD CLOSED.

KEEP YOUR PERSONAL HABITS TO YOURSELF.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 04-13-2005 at 04:26 PM.

Thread Information