taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Microwave Flax?!!!??

i always pack my meals night before, and i was woundering if i microwave my meat w/ flax on it will it mess up the omegas?!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    As soon as I read "meat w/flax" I stopped and spit out coffee.

GROSS!

Dunno if heat would ruin it, but don't take the chance.

~SC~

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i always pack my meals night before, and i was woundering if i microwave my meat w/ flax on it will it mess up the omegas?!

WTF!! how can you stomach flax on YOUR meat?? your brave ill give you that, jesus i have to gulp down my flax with about a pint of water, i hate the taste but love what it does

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    As soon as I read "meat w/flax" I stopped and spit out coffee.

GROSS!

Dunno if heat would ruin it, but don't take the chance.

~SC~
    LOL i cant eat tuna w/o flax on it... i have tried maybe 9 different brands of flax and about a year ago i found one that taste... GOOD?! all others kinda ruff to chug, but this brand... actually ENHANCES tuna flavor? + makes it slide down FAST. but not so good on turkey ... no, not good at all.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    NO! Heat destroys EFA's structure.

I have put flax on my meat many times. Only think is now i use udo's choice cuz it has a much milder taste and it is similar in price. Isually make a mustard and flax/Udo's mix. Take some mustard. Add the approriat amount of oil. Mix it up, spread it on your meat. Cut it up and throw it in a baggy. Then just keep it in the fridg at work and slam'em down every two hours. Works for me.
    Get a little creative with the mustards. There are about 5 interesting kinds you can use that have very little if any caloric value. NO HONEY MUSTARD. Sugar. Myabe you can find more than five, i dunno. Some of them seem gross at first but then you start to like them. Plus they taste slightly diffent when mixed with oil. Somtimes i put a dab of mayo on the mix to soften the flavor.
    And if people at work cringe when after they find out what your eating, just look at their waistline and think what they eat.
    Peace brotha!

Thread Information