kingmike1974 is offline Junior Member

4mer fatboy ready to give up, help

Used to be 280 for a few years, always been overweight. Got down to about 180 over a mater of a year. Been screwing around for 1 1/2 years bulking, cutting and back and forth. I am down to 175 and still have that hanging sking, flap hanging. I look better and feel better when I am eaeting more (good food) and when I am filled out. I only get this way when I low carb and cut. I would rrather be happy and live with what I have than be miserable the rest of my life. Any suggestions. It is like the thinner I get the flabbier I get.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Depending on age, height, and other factors you skin may never tighten up. Lots of times when you lose that much you have to have that extra skin surgically removed. Don't know if thats your case but 110 lbs is almost a whole person so thats why the extra skin

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike1974
    Used to be 280 for a few years, always been overweight. Got down to about 180 over a mater of a year. Been screwing around for 1 1/2 years bulking, cutting and back and forth. I am down to 175 and still have that hanging sking, flap hanging. I look better and feel better when I am eaeting more (good food) and when I am filled out. I only get this way when I low carb and cut. I would rrather be happy and live with what I have than be miserable the rest of my life. Any suggestions. It is like the thinner I get the flabbier I get.

I used to be fat as well, but being young my skin went back to normal. Try some strivectin or some other specialty skin enhancing lotions. If it is really bad then you might have to consider getting surgery to remove the excess skin.,

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You may also be cutting in the incorrect manner, thus losing lots of lean mass when you do, leaving you w/fat to shed on top of any excess skin you may have.

Just a thought, don't know for sure.

~SC~

Cutting

Norning cardio on empty at 70% for 45 minutes. F/P meals (3) every 3 hours. The fat breakdown os about 25 grams per meal and only 12% come from saturated fat)cheese and eggs), the other fats are from Flax,salflower and fish oil.Workout-50grams dextrose/25 whey, 1 hour later, 1 yam and 11 egg whites. shake with 1 tbs. flax before bed. Calories range from 1900-2200. cardio is done 6 days a week and weight training 5 days a week. Sunday I up the calories to 4500 and get alot of fat free carbs with about 200 protein. I make that a cheat day every month or so. I am 177 and about 5 foot 11 1/2. I have keep all my strength for the 4 month cutter. It just seems that the lighter on the scales I get, the worse the lower flab looks and on the day of and day ofter a hhuge carb load or cheat I look alot better. My buddy thinks that I need a sensible diet of about 3500 calories with cardio 3 times a week and do that for a year or so then cut. He is a huge guy but has alot of fat on him but preaty knowledgeable. Thanks for the replies you all, you really have hhelped me alot.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would suggest a clean bulk diet! from the sticky...

I will, thanks for all the help. I was thinking of keeping the cardio in the morning on empty and adopting a 3 or 4 day split and eating about 3400 calories. Adding 200-300 a week until I get there and see if it is ok there. I will eat all carbs 2 hours before and withing 1-2 hours after.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Your PWO nutrition needs to be bumped up, try 80-90g of dex, and 40-45g of whey...

Def. give the lean bulk a SOLID effort... and see what that gives you...

Fill out a bit, and then cut up later on....

Good luck, and if you have any q's don't be shy.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Keep us posted brotha

Thread Information