CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member

Help with lean mass diet pls

29 yrs old, 6'1", 208lbs (recently dropped 20lbs), lifting 2 yrs, 2nd cycle:

wks 1-4: D-bol 35mg/day
    wks 1-12: Sustanon 250mg/eod (actually 11 weeks + 4 days[40 shots]){ends on tuesday of wk 12}
    wks 7-11: clen /t3
    wks 10-15: winny 50mg ed (inject) {40 shots starts wednesday of week 10 ends monday of wk 15}
    wks 1-18: Nolva 20mg/day
    wks 15-18: Clomid (starting tuesday of week 15)

I plan to eat for lean mass for the 1st 6 weeks and then to cut the last 9, then maintain during PCT [questions are in bold]:

Lean bulker diet:

10am cardio

1030-45am: pro/carb meal: 10 egg whites/1 cup(uncooked) oatmeal [water or skim milk?]

130pm: pro/fat meal: 2 cans tuna/mayo/flax[how much flax? I have the caps, do I NEED to get the liquid?]

---I work 2pm-10pm---

3pm snack: beef jerky

430-5pm: pro/carb meal: 1-1 1/2 chicken breast/brown rice[how many scoops cooked?]

7pm snack: beef jerky

830 pm: pro/fat shake: shake with water/flax[again how much flax? caps/liquid?]

1030pm-12am lift

1230am PWO shake: 50g pro/100g dex[is this the right amount at my weight?]

115am PPWO meal: pro/carb meal: 10 egg whites/1 cup(uncooked)oatmeal[water or skim milk?]

130-2am: goof off on this forum

2am-10am sleep

As far as the cutting phase of the cycle, should I keep the same diet and just adjust the amount? Same goes for maintenance during PCT diet?

Thanks in advance.

thinking of adding natty PB to 830pm pro/fat shake....2 tbsp?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    Lean bulker diet:

10am cardio

1030-45am: pro/carb meal: 10 egg whites/1 cup(uncooked) oatmeal [water or skim milk?]-water

130pm: pro/fat meal: 2 cans tuna/mayo/flax[how much flax? I have the caps, do I NEED to get the liquid?]-either, you just have to take sh!t loads of caps to equal a tablespoon. I would say 1tblsp of flax or 14 caps (1000mg each i assume)

---I work 2pm-10pm---

3pm snack: beef jerky -throw some peanuts in there

430-5pm: pro/carb meal: 1-1 1/2 chicken breast/brown rice[how many scoops cooked?] -half cup to a cup

7pm snack: beef jerky -again, add some fats

830 pm: pro/fat shake: shake with water/flax[again how much flax? caps/liquid?] 1-2 tblsp (14-28g) depends on how much fat you get from your other meals.

1030pm-12am lift

1230am PWO shake: 50g pro/100g dex[is this the right amount at my weight?] -looks good. varies depending on muscle group worked

115am PPWO meal: pro/carb meal: 10 egg whites/1 cup(uncooked)oatmeal[water or skim milk?] -water

130-2am: goof off on this forum -only 30 min??? How do you do it?

2am-10am sleep

As far as the cutting phase of the cycle, should I keep the same diet and just adjust the amount? Same goes for maintenance during PCT diet? -I would keep generally, the same foods and just adjust the amounts according to your metabolism and needs...also if you could add up some protein/carb/fats ratios it would be nice...

Thanks in advance.
    check out the things i wrote gotta look carefully it was kinda confusing...

Not confusing at all, thanks. I'll make these modifications:

Add almonds to both beef jerky snacks

water for all oatmeal

buy some liquid flax and use 1tbsp with tuna/mayo meal and 2 with shake/water

2 scoops(cooked) brown rice with 430-5pm pro/carb meal

stop lying about spending only 30min/ed on this board and admit to the actual 2hrs it is

One last thing...all my meals contain roughly 50g protein but im not sure about the 1st and last meals of the day...with only 8 egg whites and 1 cup oatmeal i think im lacking in protein. Is there anyway of NOT adding 1 scoop whey to these meals(the most common solution I see on this board). I don't like to take in alot of liquid meals cause I bloat on them. Anyway, with the diet here I have about 250g protein I believe. Adding a scoop of whey with the egg white/oatmeal meals would bump this to about 300g protein. Any thoughts?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    just a quick note on the pwo shake
    i have seen many suggested doses for protein to be .25g per lb of lean body mass pwo on avg

Gotta go food shopping at the moment but when I get back I'll get all the labels and do the calculations for a total pro/carb/fat ratios and caloric totals. Bye for now and thanks!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    oh and dont cut during pct just try to maintain or over eat a lil... your very vulnerable at that phase.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    just a quick note on the pwo shake
    i have seen many suggested doses for protein to be .25g per lb of lean body mass pwo on avg
    Thanks for the note, this would put me at 45g pro/90g dex...gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    oh and dont cut during pct just try to maintain or over eat a lil... your very vulnerable at that phase.
    Yes thank you I had planned to maintain during PCT as stated above. Thanks for dbl checking for me though! REALLY gotta go now, family's getting upset

Thread Information