CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member

Lean mass diet refined, critique pls

29 yrs old, 6'1", 208lbs, look to be 16-17% BF, lifting 2 yrs

930-10am cardio

1045am: pro/carb meal: 9 egg whites/1 cup(uncooked) oatmeal/water/SF maple [37g pro/64g carbs/6g fat]

130pm: pro/fat meal: 1 can tuna/1 tbsp Full Fat mayo/1 tbsp flax [38g pro/0g carbs/27g fat]

---I work 2pm-10pm---

3pm snack: 1.2 oz beef jerky/ 1/4 cup almonds [20g pro/8g carbs/17g fat]

430-5pm: pro/carb meal: 1 chicken breast/2 scoops (cooked)brown rice/1 snackwell devils foodcake cookie [51g pro/90 g carbs/4g fat] cookie:[1g pro/12g carbs/0g fat]

630-7pm snack: 1.2 oz beef jerky/ 1/4 cup almonds [20g pro/8g carbs/17g fat]

830 pm: pro/fat meal: 1 can tuna/1 tbsp Full Fat mayo/1 tbsp flax [38g pro/0g carbs/27g fat]

1030pm-12am lift

1230am PWO shake: 45g pro/90g dex/4g fat

115am PPWO meal: pro/carb meal: 10 egg whites/1 cup(uncooked)oatmeal/water/SF maple [37g pro/64g carbs/6g fat]

130-2am: goof off on this forum

2am-930am sleep

TOTALS: 287g pro/336g carbs/108g fat

3464 calories

Advice? Is this too much fat even though 70% of it is EFA? Also Is 2 scoops(those scooper thingies) of brown rice equal to about 2 cups cooked? Looking at it I judged it is so I based my calc on that and calorieking, if not my 430-5pm meal is off...

bump

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    increase cardio duration make sure MHR% is around ~70%
    too much fat MEAL 2 pick one and go w/ it flax or mayo for now you can fit other in later
    why the cookie!? ?!
    once again meal at 830 needs to pick one and go w/ it
    with the calories u drop from negating 2 big servings of fats you could fit in a prebed time protein source w/ a light amount of fat say 1 scoop casein and 3/4tbs flax or LIKE
    maybe lotsa EFAs but still LOTSA CALS spread it out keep a constant stream of proper nutrients commin into your body.. its easy to sourt it out when its single file rather than en'mass

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    increase cardio duration make sure MHR% is around ~70%
    too much fat MEAL 2 pick one and go w/ it flax or mayo for now you can fit other in later
    why the cookie!? ?!
    once again meal at 830 needs to pick one and go w/ it
    with the calories u drop from negating 2 big servings of fats you could fit in a prebed time protein source w/ a light amount of fat say 1 scoop casein and 3/4tbs flax or LIKE
    maybe lotsa EFAs but still LOTSA CALS spread it out keep a constant stream of proper nutrients commin into your body.. its easy to sourt it out when its single file rather than en'mass
    Thanks for the response, okay:

Increased cardio to 45min
    Dropping flax from both tuna meals
    I'll drop the cookie if I have to (waaaaah!) maybe save that stuff for cheats

Don't know if I could squeeze in another shake/flax b4 bed, it seems to me it would reduce my sleep time too much and I'm worried about fat intake so close to PWO and PPWO, what time do you propose I take this casein/flax shake?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    Thanks for the response, okay:

Increased cardio to 45min
    Dropping flax from both tuna meals
    I'll drop the cookie if I have to (waaaaah!) maybe save that stuff for cheats

Don't know if I could squeeze in another shake/flax b4 bed, it seems to me it would reduce my sleep time too much and I'm worried about fat intake so close to PWO and PPWO, what time do you propose I take this casein/flax shake?
    i take mine w/ my melatonin right before i brush my teeth and sleep
    Last edited by taiboxa; 04-19-2005 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i take mine w/ my melatonin and nolva right before i brush my teeth and sleep
    Sorry I'm not informed about melatonin. And is there a reason behind taking your nolva with your last meal or is it just a coincidence?

Thread Information