kingmike1974 is offline Junior Member

Time off, what to eat

I have been overtraining I feel for a few months while cutting. I am going to take off about 10 days or so. I will do a few days of morning cardio and was thinking about just eating F/P every day. I will start to increase calories after that. Should I just go ahead and have a carb/P meal in the morning to get me ready for bulking or just eat no carbs. It will take me atleast 4-6 weeks to get my carb level up for bulking but I want to do it right to limit bloat. I have also been off creatine for 9 weeks. When should that be re introduced. Thanks for the ears.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd include some carbs somewhere for sure, as you want to keep your metabolism humming along from the conversion of at least some carbs. Cardio is good for the metabolism, yes, but you want your body to be processing food (carbs) too.

~SC~

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike1974
    I have also been off creatine for 9 weeks. When should that be re introduced
    I'd introduce it as soon as you resume training.

kingmike1974 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help guys. What is the protocol on bad fats the same day as carbs. I was thinking of the lowest fat carb source near the mornings on vacation and having protein and fat the rest of the day. Probably 3-4 meals. The problem will be finding good fats. Would a steak or some satruated fat at night be far enough apart from the morning carb meal (probably subway or somehting becasue I will be ****ed if I carry around oats for 5 days. I will reintroduce 1 PWO meal the first week and the second the second week and then up those ammounts the following weeks to come. Again, thanks for all the greatr advice over the last few months. Swolecat, you are the king. I have flollowed your posts all over the net for the past 2 years of postings and have gotten atleast 300.00 worth of info, your check is in the mail, lol. Really though thanks. I am going to do what I know is right for the next few months and takle a break from these boards, all the info is making me nuts.

Thread Information