juicegorilla is offline Junior Member

Supplies with Crash Diet.

I need to cut down fast. My plan is to run deca and winstrol w/ a crash diet and 1-2 hours of cardio daily. Then do a cycle of clen , t3 and anavar . I am hoping deca and winstrol will help with some lean muscle or at least minimize muscle loss. I would just do the clen/t3/anavar but I already have the deca/winny and got it very cheap.

What legal supplements should I be taking on a largely calorie reduced diet and what dosages? I've heard I need some potassium and things of that sort. I weight 240 at I think 20-30% bf. You can see some pics here: 5'9 240 lbs. 18.. I currently take 2 GNC megamen for vitamins. What else will I need to stay healthy while doing this.

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    i would throw some test prop in..i would take extra c and since your on a low calorie diet i would throw aminos in ,like amino 2222 mainly because the protein powders are going to be extra calories.....main thing is to keep your protein at least 11/2 to 2 grams of protein

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Crash n burn, crash n burn.

Crash diets are never a good idea, hence the word "CRASH".

More harm than good.

No suggestions about your supplementation of AAS because I don't advise on those issues, but one statment:

WHACK. Not only are the choices whack, but crash dieting while using such substances is even "whacker".

I'd take the time to read/research/review what goes into a sound cutting approach, and utilize those tools. You'll be FAR better off in the long run.

~SC~

When AS are used for medical purposes, the patients are not pumping iron in the gym everyday are they? So my thinking here is I will still get some gains from the gear even though I'm not hitting the gym as hard as I used to or eating as much as I used to. Am I wrong?

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    NO!, like Swole said, RESEARCH!, you take AAS with a terrible diet and no work in the gym and you will get bloated while your on and thats it. Waste of money.

big_mike is offline Member
    Not only is this the wrong forum for such a question..but your whole approach is HORRIBLE. I hope you don't like having sex...because you will be shut down harder and faster than a crack house on the corner of new york's busiest street. You really need to re-evaluate your situation, because your approach seems to be one of the worst i've witnessed in the past year or so.
    read up

Quote Originally Posted by juicegorilla
    When AS are used for medical purposes
    Right, you can stop there. You aren't bed-ridden in a hospital w/NO choice to perform weight training.

Quote Originally Posted by juicegorilla
    Am I wrong?
    Yes. So is your mental approach to this.

~SC~

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    Wow...I'm not even mad, I'm amazed...

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Getting cut...I would do cardio on an empty stomach...Forget about the juice I know your young and fasinated by it but you don't need it...Clen IMO you can run work your way up to 200mcg's if you can handle it...Besides that have an excellent diet keeping your carbs very low prefferably right pre and post workout only and in small amounts..Do not go over 100 grams carbs a day if your trying to cut...I would cut till 10% bodyfat at least before running another cycle..Yes you will lose some muscle but you will look alot better..I could write about this all day..I don't have time..Since your young and seem to need the help PM me if you need some advice..Good Luck

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ROFL deca and Win to cut.. wow get some cialus and umm.. rogain? and some diuretics?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ROFL deca and Win to cut.. wow get some cialus and umm.. rogain? and some diuretics?
    Be nice...He's 18 for christsake..I know I was stupid and careless with my body at that age,not saying he is...But he just needs to read,read,read

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Research research research

alphaman is offline Member
    deca , w/ no test= a non-working penis. you don't need juice neways, you're jucin naturally at your age, take advantage of that. you'll piss it down the drain w/ what you're planning.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    deca, w/ no test= a non-working penis. you don't need juice neways, you're jucin naturally at your age, take advantage of that. you'll piss it down the drain w/ what you're planning.
    he already did a deca sust dbol cycle...

alphaman is offline Member
    just noticed that you're coming off a bulker right now from your thread in member's pics. You need to get yourself through proper PCT, keeping your calories up(could probably clean the diet up a little[guessing from the ppics), training just as hard, go another month like this after pct, and then, only if you're fully recovered, start cutting. Your current plan will keep your natural test shut down even longer(making it more difficult to bring back) you don't want this at your age,

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    A sensible diet (such as the cutting sticky at the top of the diet forum) and cardio on an empty stomach right when you wake up are the two keys to FAT loss.

Deca and Winstrol is a horrible combination BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    A sensible diet (such as the cutting sticky at the top of the diet forum) and cardio on an empty stomach right when you wake up are the two keys to FAT loss.

Deca and Winstrol is a horrible combination BTW.
    unless your striving for impotence and baldness!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    unless your striving for impotence and baldness!
    Aren't we all?

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Aren't we all?
    Maybe the impotence but certainly not the baldness

Okay I have decided winstrol deca is definately not the way to go that is why am asking before I do it. I was not even trying to ask about gear on this thread. I just want to know what legal supplements I should take to stay healthy while on a low calorie diet. I know dieticians prescribe potassium and multivitamins, is there anything else and what dosages of potassium do I need to supplement if any?

I use a good multi, C&E, Milk Thistle, CLA, ALCAR, all the joint stuff, Taurine, and a B-complex.

~SC~

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I use a good multi, C&E, Milk Thistle, CLA, ALCAR, all the joint stuff, Taurine, and a B-complex.

~SC~
    What's ALCAR? I also take supplemental calcium.

all the joint stuff
    Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm? Have you ever studied the supplemental differences of glucosamine sulfate vs. glucosamine hci? Opinions? I personally take the gluc. sulfate...can't remember why though The thought of it being a more bio-available substance is ringing in my head somewhere.

ALCAR is acetyl l-carnitine.

~SC~

Thread Information