Thread: Always Hungry!

Hans is offline Associate Member

Arrow Always Hungry!

Haven't even begun my 2nd cycle yet and concerned of the amount of food I eat is not satisfying to my stomach. I'm 6'3, 220lbs, no clue what BF% is but i'm lean and have a very high metabolism. I consume more food than my "diet 40P/30C/30F" says to eat and I am growing/gaining weight (which is my goal) however I am always hungry ever since I split the meals to 5 or 6 times a day. It seems like the more I eat, the hungrier I get. The above please comment on. For the below 2 questions, please answer...
    Is it harming me in any way to consume more protein than the 60grams per meal my diet calls for? I consume approx 1 gallon water daily. I feel hungry if dinner (usually 2 or 3 hours after workout) is less than 1 1/2 to 2 lbs of meat-any kind fish/chicken/lean steak/lean ground beef/turkey, etc, plus my beans/baked potato/brown rice, etc.
    2-Considering my goal is to gain weight/size, what meals are best to consume mass quantities of carbs? Breakfast, before workout, after workout, etc?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans
    Haven't even begun my 2nd cycle yet and concerned of the amount of food I eat is not satisfying to my stomach. I'm 6'3, 220lbs, no clue what BF% is but i'm lean and have a very high metabolism. I consume more food than my "diet 40P/30C/30F" says to eat and I am growing/gaining weight (which is my goal) however I am always hungry ever since I split the meals to 5 or 6 times a day. It seems like the more I eat, the hungrier I get.
    Can you post some more details about your diet? the 40/30/30 is just a percentage breakdown. How many total calories are you consuming? How are your foods combined in each meal?

Is it harming me in any way to consume more protein than the 60grams per meal my diet calls for? I consume approx 1 gallon water daily. I feel hungry if dinner (usually 2 or 3 hours after workout) is less than 1 1/2 to 2 lbs of meat-any kind fish/chicken/lean steak/lean ground beef/turkey, etc, plus my beans/baked potato/brown rice, etc.
    No, consuming this much protein should not harm you unless you have a pre-existing kidney condition. But that's a lot of meat. See my previous comment. Let's see your whole diet.

2-Considering my goal is to gain weight/size, what meals are best to consume mass quantities of carbs? Breakfast, before workout, after workout, etc?
    Define "mass quantities." And I strongly suggest you read the bulking sticky at the top of this forum.

Thread Information