REZA is offline New Member

HELP! Please!! lol

OK I bulked too long and started cheating during my last couple weeks ok? Need I say more? 205lbs...5'6"...20%bf.....this is my diet, please help as I need to hit as low as possible before I start my first steroids cycle!!

MEAL1:
    1 FULL EGG
    1 CARTON EGG WHITES (HAS 8 EGG WHITES IN IT)
    1/2 CUP OATMEAL

MEAL2:
    PROTEIN SHAKE WITH 1 TBLSPOON OF FLAX

MEAL3:
    CHICKEN BREAST
    1/2 CUP COOKED BROWN RICE

MEAL4:PREWORKOUT
    1 CAN OF TUNA
    1 TBSPN REAL MAYO

MEAL5:POSTWORKOUT
    SHAKE WITH ATLEAST 50G PROTEIN AND 80G CARBS

MEAL6:
    CHICKEN BREAST

MEAL7: BEFORE BED
    PROTEIN SHAKE WITH 1TBLSPOON OF FLAX

TONS OF GLUTAMINE DURING THE DAY!!

Please help a brother out!! lol

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    everything looks ok if you are within your alloted kcals you are allowing yourself each day

Do you think this diet is good enough to get me down to 9% or so??? I dont count calories, I just pretty much throw it together lol

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    In Blue

Quote Originally Posted by REZA
    OK I bulked too long and started cheating during my last couple weeks ok? Need I say more? 205lbs...5'6"...20%bf.....this is my diet, please help as I need to hit as low as possible before I start my first steroids cycle!!

MEAL1:
    1 FULL EGG
    1/2 CUP OATMEAL
    I'd add a scoop of whey in here, and ditch the whole egg.

MEAL2:
    Make it 1.5-2tbsp.

MEAL3:
    CHICKEN BREAST
    Add some fibrous greens here. Broccoli, Cauliflower, etc.

MEAL4:PREWORKOUT
    1 CAN OF TUNA
    1 TBSPN REAL MAYO
    Make it 1.5-2cans. 1.5-2tbslp of mayo.

MEAL5:POSTWORKOUT
    SHAKE WITH ATLEAST 50G PROTEIN AND 80G CARBS
    More than 50 isn't neccessary. Try 80g of Dex and 40g of whey, adjust if need be. Consume within 15mins PWO.

MEAL6:
    CHICKEN BREAST
    Consume this 1-1.5 hours PPWO. I'd add some more fibrous veggies in here too if it were me.

PROTEIN SHAKE WITH 1TBLSPOON OF FLAX
    How much protein, 40g or so? Up it to 1.5-2tbslp.

TONS OF GLUTAMINE DURING THE DAY!!
    I'd add it before cardio in the morning and before bed. Personally I think there's enough glutamine peptides in most whey proteins that you don't need that much more during the day, except at the times I mentioned (JMO).

Please help a brother out!! lol
    Track your progress on www.fitday.com If you're not getting the results you need, then adjust accordingly. I see no cardio listed, so I'm assuming you're doing it in the morning, on an empty stomach? Maintain 65-75%MHR. If you plan to consume your Pro/carb meal as listed above, def. try and wait about 45mins or so before consuming it after cardio.

I don't think that reaching your goal of 9% is unattainable, just realize that it doesn't come easy. Diet, cardio, and some decent thermo's will help you out. Even some green tea spread throughout the day will benefit you. Mix it with a little splenda and lemon, and you've a nice drink!
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 04-21-2005 at 12:54 AM.

Thanks a lot bro!! Very informative!! Really appreciate it!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Non Lifting days w/ Cardio.
    If you really get all excited and ballzy you can do a 2nd session of cardio w/ a Pro/Fat meal approx. 2.5-3hrs before evening session of cardio.. this brings about some seroius reults for me.

Now to preserve as much muscle as possible, which is crucial for keeping a heightend metabolic rate, cardio should be performed like Blown stated, "Maintain 65-75%MHR." for a minimum of 45min.

.. im no nutritionist by any means, so this is just what I Would do if i was you.

MEAL1:30 min after cardio
    2 FULL EGG
    Either 3 more egg whites or 1/2 scoop whey

MEAL2:

MEAL3:
    CHICKEN BREAST
    1/2 CUP COOKED perferably oats again OLD FASHION
    Like Blown Said.. Veggies and lots.. i use 1.5-2cups asparagus.. but thats cuz broccili makes me bloat, and im done cycling my brusselsprouts

MEAL4:Possible Pre Cardio Meal
    1 CAN OF TUNA 6oz+ here i would suggest trying to obtain 40g Pro
    1 TBSPN REAL MAYO if you up your tuna your going to want to up this to 1.5tbls otherwise the tuna may not go down the hatch willingly

MEAL5:Post Cardio 30min after 2nd session
    6oz Turkey Breast
    1.5-2cups green vegies
    1tbls flax

MEAL6:
    CHICKEN BREAST
    1/2 cup oatmeal for lower GI
    3/4 cup fat free cottage cheese
    lotsa vegies

6ozTuna or turkey
    1TBLSPOON OF FLAX
    Or
    5oz Salmon and 10g Wheyshake

So basically this you are saying is for non workout days???? And too be honest I have a huge problem measuring things like 3/4 cup of cottage cheese.....and how does tihs diet compare to mine? Mine was setup also for conveniance as I rarely get the time to cook n **** with work!!

AND....can I eat my brocolli not cooked? Just like a carrot stick or something ?

well walmart sells these things calld measuring cupts.. and some are shaped like big round spoons
    most come in 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, and 1/2 cup sizes.. so i would take the 1/3rd cup and scoop out 3 full loads into a bowl and eat it
    as for turkey i would bake a big o'l breast and eat off it for days 6oz is usually just a giant hand full worth put that in a plast gladware container w/ some vegies and oats or rice, (measure these the same as you did w/ cottage cheese )
    anyways when do you work and do you have access to a microwave/fridge or a luncbox w/ a cold pack?
    the key is to pack all krap night before so its readily accessable next day..
    and i picked turkey Kuz its fairly cheap to bake a big breast and eat on it fora while its a very high grade protein i like its content better than chickn and plus im sick of chickn. i hate chickns! down w/ chickn!
    also cook a few boxes of frozen vegies and put them in a tupaware container and keep in fridge then when you pack ur lunches for hte next day you get ur handly lil measure scoopers and dish out some vegies to appropriate meals
    Last edited by taiboxa; 04-21-2005 at 09:51 AM.

dam i typed a freakin novel... sorry about the wordiness...

LMAO So should I just call you mom or what? haha Thanks for the info bro.....appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by REZA
    LMAO So should I just call you mom or what? haha Thanks for the info bro.....appreciate it!!
    actually you might ... she is the one who bot me an electric food scale as a present a while back... BEST EVER! and it was only like 40$

Thread Information