bigdogc is offline Associate Member

25 pounds 3 months

thats 10 pounds a month for 2 months and then 5 pounds in the last month. thats my goal, to go from 175 to 200 i actually got 3.5 months. my goal is to hit 195-200 by august. can this be accomplished? im starting to eat right for the first time in my life. having about 300 grams protein @ 175 pounds. lifting hard with some am cardio. diets very solid and is about 3500 calories of clean food. supplements are PWO shake hydro540+40gdex40gmal, nighttimeformula protein, 5g creatine everyday with 5g glutamine. im only 18 so i know i cant really take anything too powerful like steroids so ill stick with this. any suggestions? has anyone done this naturally before easily?

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    i've been training people for about 3 1/2 years. i've had a couple people that were able to do it in about 6 months but they were mid to late 20's. i would say nothing is impossible, but you have your work cut out for you. if you get up to that weight, it's not all going to be lean mass. even with gear it would be hard to lean up that much and keep it. good luck

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You might have to eat more than 3500 calories per day to achieve that goal.

i might go buy n-large and use it for an extra 1000, but i dont know if my body can handle 4500.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    that will be alot of fat and water weight

putting on quality mass takes time ... the easier it comes... the easier it goes

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    i dont know if my body can handle 4500.
    It can.

Try adding real food instead of shakes.

BP85 is offline Junior Member
    Go to nutrabio.com. 15lbs. of weight gaine3r is 75 bucks. You can also get 33.1lbs. of whey protein isolate for 120bucks. I hope this helps.

BP85

alphaman is offline Member
    Depends on your genetics. It's possible, especially at your age w/ little trining experience and all that natural test! Read the bulking sticky. Diet is the key.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Might not be 25 pounds of muscle but for a lifting virgin 15 pounds of muscle in the first 3 months are not unheard of....

My cousin went from 140 to 175 natural in 8 months by following diet and workouts i gave him.

man ive been working out since 7th grade... but ive only been eating right for 7 weeks.. max.. im really hoping i can do this. i drank 2 gallons today and im thinking about bumping creatine to 10grams. i was 4 pounds heavy than i was 12 hours ago, but im sure its all water. i will be concentrating on the legs a lot, go all out on squat leg press dead lift. i feel fat right now though so that isnt good.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    man ive been working out since 7th grade... but ive only been eating right for 7 weeks.. max.. im really hoping i can do this. i drank 2 gallons today and im thinking about bumping creatine to 10grams. i was 4 pounds heavy than i was 12 hours ago, but im sure its all water. i will be concentrating on the legs a lot, go all out on squat leg press dead lift. i feel fat right now though so that isnt good.
    Def water bro. Keep squating and deading and you should grow in no time...

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Def water bro. Keep squating and deading and you should grow in no time...

No doubt.

on my way for a crazy dead lift day! anyway yesterday i worked bis and back, with 370g protein though i wasnt sore today. is something wrong? i usually cant move after back/bis, but today i feel fine. only difference is about 200g protein in my daily intake plus creatine 2 gallons of water and 3 poops a day instead of one!!

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Correct me if I am wrong,
    Today you are going for a crazy deadlift day, and yesterday you did back and bi's??

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    Correct me if I am wrong,
    Today you are going for a crazy deadlift day, and yesterday you did back and bi's??
    wow didnt think of that.. maybe SL Deads for hams?

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    either way i wouldnt do dead lifts of any kinds after a back/bi day.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    either way i wouldnt do dead lifts of any kinds after a back/bi day.
    me either...

yeah i figured that out too late unfortunently, but at least i did kill my back on back/bi days. im going to put lowerback in my back/bi days.. im thinking about using the extra day and splitting up legs into 2 different groups.... has this ever been done? because i really gotta work on legs big time.

massff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    My cousin went from 140 to 175 natural in 8 months by following diet and workouts i gave him.
    Shoot that info my way, bro!

yeah i figured that out too late unfortunently, but at least i did kill my back on back/bi days. im going to put lowerback in my back/bi days.. im thinking about using the extra day and splitting up legs into 2 different groups.... has this ever been done? because i really gotta work on legs big time.
    yes it has but not recommended by me...
    sc did it for rehab. purposes. or like.

update: up 6 pounds, and start serious heavy lifting tommorow through friday... im having trouble getting the right amounts of carbs in. i can use shakes as a substitue but eating food has never been harder, especially having to keep fats/carbs seperated. i have class tommorow without any breaks from 9am-2pm, what should i bring to eat in that time? i will workout at 7am and have PWO shake, but PPWO is gonna be hard since i cant bring my beloved brown rice into calculus, im thikning about buying one of those candy bars with protein, protein bars or somethign.

Thread Information