Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Just some clarification on cutting sticky suggestions

Hey fellas,

After reading the cutting sticky over I found something that I was hoping for some clarity on?

rambo posted

I’m a firm believer that PWO nutrition is hands down the most important aspect of dieting. It is within the 15 minutes after a workout that your body is in dire need of nutrients.

no problem I get that, thats fine...and he went on to post,

Glutamine: Helps prevent catabolism when cutting. Best used in dosages of 10grams daily, 5 grams before cardio, 5 grams at another interval, but not after workout as it fights for absorption with the glutamine peptides in whey.
    but I was unsure as to whether to add glutamine in the pwo after working out from the posts below? and to add it right after cardio in the morning with water? and then a protein/fat meal 46 to 60 minutes after.... due to,

hardsnails1973 posting

1 adding in BCAAS/glutemine before and after cardio and weight training with make a major impact on fat burning and also preservation of lean body mass. I am not talking a heap of them may be just 5 grams of BCAAS and 5 grams glutemine. I have seen this first hand with clients

thanks for your time.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    nothin eh?

fack.

Thread Information