Thread: Diet for a girl

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

Diet for a girl

Yo guys I wanna help my friend's girlfriend lose some weight. She came to me about it, didn't wanna tell my friend. I figured out it would be a good way to test my diet skills.

Here are her stats:

5'4" 160 lbs"
    17 yrs old

With these stats I figured out her BMR and determined she needed 2701 calories per day to maintain her weight.

I am now planning her diet and I needed to know what number of calories I should shoot for. If I remember right, a pound of fat is approx. 3500 calories so would I be right to say that if I drop her caloric intake down to 2201 calories and she maintains her diet 7 days a week she will lose one pound per week?

Need answer fast, I planning out her diet right now and I wanna know how much food I should make her eat.

Thanks in advance

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    The cutting sticky would be a great way for you to plan her meals and yes, 3500 cals is about one pound of fat. Dont forget about cardio though

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    holy big girl batman...

she doesn't need a diet, she needs a different way of life..

follw the sticky.. but you could drop her to 1200 cals 6 days on off.. and she would have great results..

my wife is 140lbs.. 5'9".. and needs/wants to get back to 125.. and following the sticky, we can get her to 1100 kcals per day..

that's about 120 cals from carbs

and the rest from protein, and fats.. flax oil..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357

Need answer fast, I planning out her diet right now and I wanna know how much food I should make her eat.
    HAHA. I like that. Keep that attitude and you will go far w/ women. Seriously.
    I say put her on a keto diet. She will lose fat faster. Unless you're concerned w/ her muscle retention.

So I finished her diet and it would end up with the following macros:

170g pro / 60,5g carbs / 57,4g fats (27,2 g coming from flax oil)

pro 59%
    carbs 21%
    fats 20%

For a total of 1485 cals (she needs around 2700 to maintain)

Does that looks good?

Also, she will start doing cardio 4 days a week, in the morning, 35 minutes per session at 65% MHR. I will bump it up to 6 days a week over the course of 3-4 weeks. And she'll have a little training program consisting of incline pushups, leg raises and squats (with a ball rolling on a wall) that's she'll do 3 to 4 times a week.

Keep in mind she's not used to exercise so I wanna make her start gradually so she doesn't give up. I'll be following her up every week.
    Last edited by ReX357; 04-27-2005 at 01:12 PM.

Thread Information