Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    277

    stupid milk question

    hello everyone, i heard of some guy that has been training people to increase mass very successfully for a while. he basically told me to do squats 3 times a week and drink a gallon of milk a day, and to do 3 sets of 5 reps increasing weight 10 pounds each rep for back squat and front squat. i dont know about the workout, but i know a gallon of milk isnt very smart. has anyone heard of this approach?

  2. #2
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    I think you would turn into a bloated pig drinking that much milk.

  3. #3
    LittleNate's Avatar
    LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    129

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    hello everyone, i heard of some guy that has been training people to increase mass very successfully for a while. he basically told me to do squats 3 times a week and drink a gallon of milk a day, and to do 3 sets of 5 reps increasing weight 10 pounds each rep for back squat and front squat. i dont know about the workout, but i know a gallon of milk isnt very smart. has anyone heard of this approach?

    thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive ever heard

  4. #4
    beenie's Avatar
    beenie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,296
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    hello everyone, i heard of some guy that has been training people to increase mass very successfully for a while. he basically told me to do squats 3 times a week and drink a gallon of milk a day, and to do 3 sets of 5 reps increasing weight 10 pounds each rep for back squat and front squat. i dont know about the workout, but i know a gallon of milk isnt very smart. has anyone heard of this approach?
    I heard it about it many years ago. I hope that you do not choose to follow this misguided advice.

  5. #5
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleNate
    thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive ever heard
    iv' heard dummr but it involved sniffing some sort of powder..






























    dextrose.

  6. #6
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    iv' heard dummr but it involved sniffing some sort of powder..







    dextrose.
    ....

  7. #7
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    That's old school all the way. The milk drinking and the high training frequency. We've come a long way since then. Technology is a beautiful thing!

  8. #8
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778



    ~SC~

  9. #9
    bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    277
    yeah i dunno about this guy. legs 3 times a week with a gallon of milk a day. are there any advantages from taking a gallon of milk a day compared to water+whey protein? my protein also has calcium in it.

  10. #10
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    yeah i dunno about this guy. legs 3 times a week with a gallon of milk a day. are there any advantages from taking a gallon of milk a day compared to water+whey protein? my protein also has calcium in it.
    no, um nope. You still need a good diet in place(other than prtein powder and water.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •