thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member

is there a replacement for egg whites for breakfast?

is there some other form of protein i can eat in the morning instead of the obligatory 6-12 egg whites? The reason I ask is bc, 1. I can barely eat five boiled egg whites without wanting to puke up my orals all over the place, and 2. they give me mad gas later on in the day and my girlfriend doesnt appreciate it none too much (although it is great fun to give her a "dutch oven" later that night )

would a couple of scoops of whey be an allright substitute?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    try egg beaters
    I eat at least 8 egg whites EVERY morning and never get gas. Be creative

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i do about 50gPro worth eggwhites 1 scoop whey and 1.5tbl flax for breakfast and im doing A'OK!~

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyeopen7
    is there some other form of protein i can eat in the morning instead of the obligatory 6-12 egg whites? The reason I ask is bc, 1. I can barely eat five boiled egg whites without wanting to puke up my orals all over the place, and 2. they give me mad gas later on in the day and my girlfriend doesnt appreciate it none too much (although it is great fun to give her a "dutch oven" later that night )

would a couple of scoops of whey be an allright substitute?
    Little difference in Protien value. Do you only eat the whites because of concerns about too much fat? Just curious.

ACpower is offline Member
    I have the same problem in the morning. When i wake up I cant eat im just not hungry so I usually take protein shake in the morning so I get some protein in the morning

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Try this, get pasturized egg white, pour 1 cup egg white in the blender with 1 cup oats and 1 scoop whey protein power. blend and drink. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    Little difference in Protien value. Do you only eat the whites because of concerns about too much fat? Just curious.
    really the only reason i eat egg whites for breakfast is cuz thats what they say im supposed to do. i would rather just drink the equivalent in whey though, along with my carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Try this, get pasturized egg white, pour 1 cup egg white in the blender with 1 cup oats and 1 scoop whey protein power. blend and drink. problem solved.
    do you add any water to that? do you know the calorie content of that off the top of your head? sounds good.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Egg white alternatives - chicken, tuna, lean steak, turkey burgers, protein powder, salmon, the list is endless...

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    its not a question off egg white replacement, its a matter of protein replacment, if check out the cutting sticky theres no foods, just nutritional values for meals, if u like tuna when u wake up go for it, steak,chk watever, just make sure get enough protein,carb,fat etc, lol i eat tuna for my first meal because i dont like tuna plain, and meal 1 includes carbs, so i do tuna on wheat breakfast, then second meal egg omellete, just somethng to think about

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyeopen7
    do you add any water to that? do you know the calorie content of that off the top of your head? sounds good.
    Yes add 1 cup water to that. using isopure you will get 56.4gm carbs/57gm protein/1.2gm fat should be close to 400 calories.

Thread Information