getbig888 is offline Senior Member

another meal timing question

ok bro's i am lean bulking and trying to squeeze in 8 meals a day on workout days, but i am having trouble getting them all in. I usually wait 3 hours to eat after having a pro/carb meal, but if i do that i can only get 7 meals a day. my question is can i eat after only 2-2.5 hours of having a pro/carb meal without it causing the addition of more fat. also, are there some carbs that digest faster than others?

bump, hello, is there anybody out there. ha j/k

come on bros, i did a search before i posted and couldn't find a solid answer, some said wait 3 hours after carb meals and others said 2-3 hours.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    I eat every 2 1/2 usually sometimes 3 hours depending on my schedule. I wouldn't worry about that additional hour...I think 2 1/2 is ideal though.

thanx shred, also do you know how long your insulin levels remain on the high end after a pro/carb meal?

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    You might want to get up earlier so you have more time in the day to get that last meal in. I will also go to sleep for like 3 hours and wake up for that last whey/flax meal then back to sleep.

yea sooner, i know alot of bros who wake up in the middle of the night to eat, but i am not a believer in it b/c i don't want to interrupt my best chance of growing.

Thread Information