SVT THIS is offline New Member

Improved diet-opinions please

Ok, here is my new diet. I wake up at 7 and run first thing. Then I eat about 3-4 egg whites and have a breakfast Lean Pocket. At about 10 I have a protein shake and another Lean Pocket. After I workout (about 2) I have a protein shake w/ 2 scoops. About 3 hours later I eat either a Tuna or Chicken sandwich. My dinner varies, but it usually has a large meat portion and a veggie portion. I am trying to bulk up. What else should I add? Is another meal necessary?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT THIS
    Ok, here is my new diet. I wake up at 7 and run first thing. Then I eat about 3-4 egg whites and have a breakfast Lean Pocket. At about 10 I have a protein shake and another Lean Pocket. After I workout (about 2) I have a protein shake w/ 2 scoops. About 3 hours later I eat either a Tuna or Chicken sandwich. My dinner varies, but it usually has a large meat portion and a veggie portion. I am trying to bulk up. What else should I add? Is another meal necessary?
    I am going to be dead honest with you. Drop the lean pocket because it is garbage. Cook up some real food and eat like you want to grow or like you have a serious goal at hand. Post up your stats, time of meals, what you are having at these time, etc.. it is so much easier to help other when doing this
    abstrack@protonmail.com

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    read the stickies atop the diet forum

Thread Information