LollaRabbit is offline Female Member

Exclamation not alot of time

I dont have alot of time. I go to school during the day (12-3) and work at night (9pm-5am). I get to the gym whenever i can. I do about 45min- an hour cardio and then about an hour- hour and a half weights. But my diet isnt near what i should be. What is there that i can just throw together, of pick up at the store? Remember now i have little to no time, anything fast, healthy and that will help me lose this stupid belly fat is what i need. and help will be greatly appriciated!!! thanks all

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i am not gonna focus on the fact that doing cardio n weights in the same session is horrible, but i will give u some tips of the food part. Coolers and microwaves are your best friend. On sunday grill up about 4 pound sof chicken breast, id grill them in caeser or ranch dressing, then throw them into a glad lock contianer n fridge it. Then make about 6 cans of tuna n put it in a bowl, and into the fridge it goes. Monday morn u make a tuna sandwich(with the pre made tuna) throw a few chicken breasts in a glad lock bag to microwave somewhere while ur our, and put 2 scoops of whey into a water bottle(then fill it n drink it wenever u need it). Basically pre make all ur food, saves u tim, not gonna go through all the tricks, but u get my point

Thanks that helps! But could i sub Salmon for tuna? i really hate tuna

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by LollaRabbit
    Thanks that helps! But could i sub Salmon for tuna? i really hate tuna
    SalMon >> Tuna BY FAR the fats are superior in it.
    i would reccomend reading the stickies when your schedule allows.
    use GladWare containers!
    eat lotsa green vegies.
    avoid breads and gay carbs ... once again yes.. bakery products do have a sexual preferance.
    if possible seperate fats and carbs unless its a Low GI carb like LongCut Oats and a high quality EFA like flax or salmon.
    avoid dairy products if possible.
    eat often.
    k im done.

MMMM Salmon, ok that sounds good.
    ok also, ive been thinking about fat burners... what whould you suggest? anything that will help me get rid of the stomach fat and leave my boobs alone would be great, but i dont really know that much about what to look for. any advic on that and which ones whould be best? any imput is helpful and greatly appreciated!!

Angelis is offline Banned
    You should try diet and exercise first to get rid of the fat maybe add some ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) in there or something... if that continues not to work try something like Ephedrine it mild and works good for a beginer but read as much as you can here before you start anything big and/or dangerous.

Look around here for some help and feel free to PM me with questions I used to have problem with stubborn mid section (but of course im not female) and SwoleCat is basically our resident dietician he can help you out allot as well. Search for his threads.

i wasnt thinking about anything big or dangerous, just somehing that will push me along a bit. I tried clen a few times, My b/f had some he left at his house when him and i went back to his hometown. i noticed a difference, and we are now talking about getting some and splitting it.
    Last edited by LollaRabbit; 05-03-2005 at 07:40 PM.

Thread Information