babygetoboy is offline New Member

Need Help With Meals and my job

Hey guys, I'm having a real tough time finding meals that I can eat while working, instead of relying on shakes.

I am out on the road for 9+ hours a day, working as a courier for one of the major companies. I have no access to a microwave at all, and that is my biggest problem.

I've tried eating chicken breast cold, but I can not gag it down no matter whta I try.

For one meal i usually have egg white salad made with fat free mayo, but I need some ideas for the other two meals.

I need something with high protein 60g+, and good healthy carbs, with little to no fat. And something that is somewhat easy to get down (but no cold chicken, doesn't work)

Thanks in advance

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quality beef jerky is always an option if you don't mind the sodium.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Jerky is a favorite of mine, almonds are another good snacker. Tuna is easy to take with you in a tuperware container.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    cottage cheese if you have access to a minifridge

Almonds are always great.

Tuna is great too..as is salmon (tho the smell is a tad stronger...possibly too strong for the office setting)

Why don't you want to use shakes?

No mini fridge, cooler yes, but i'm out on the road in just a truck for the 9 hours.

I'm actually looking for complete meals, as I'm bulking, instead of snacks, and beef jerky is a little too expensive for my budget.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    get a new job

I wish, I like the job, benefits and pay are great, not an option to switch jobs

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    well lets break it down what time do you go in to work ?? you gotta eat before you go right ? ok now i dont mind choken down cold chicken so i pack a cool er myself but i work in a office enviroment with a nuke to use but i dont even use it because i pack tuna, chicken or beef salads or brown rice, i bring a shake or 2 as well sound to me like you will just have to sacrifice bro and do the cold chiken ts not that bad if you nuke it in the morning and put it in foil it may stay some what warm but you will ned a complex carb to go with that mmmmm nothing to do but mix in tuppawear im out of ideas man sorry. Im passoinate about BB so ill eat cold hot or dry just gotta deal with it

Thread Information