EdOwNs is offline New Member

Daily / Weekly Diet break down

If you guys wouldn't mind helping me out, I don't know how much of what I should be taking. I know my daily protein imput, I know i'm supposed to eat 2015 calories a day. But I don't know when the right time to eat carbs/fat is, can you guys give me the times I'm supposed to eat them. Also, can you tell me the main things I need in a meal? I.e. Protein, Carbs, Fats, etc. And should I spread them out so that fats and carb's arent next to each other? I am trying to get a good daily meal plan worked out, but I don't know where to start I need what foods i'm supposed to eat, gonna calculate the calories, spread them out accordingly and try to fit everything in. I am a senior in high school, so eating 7 times a day is a bit hard, since you can't just whip out a knife and fork and start eating in class. any help would be very much appreciated

I also weigh 165 lbs, I am trying to get down to no fat, I have a little bit on my lower stomach blocking out my lower abs, I am 5 foot 10, i have been workin out at the gym a few days a week for a solid year and I have a medium body style, not hard to gain weight, not hard to lose fat, not hard to gain lean muscle, I just need a good diet plan.

A few important questions I need answer: (note i dont expect #3 to be answered, but if it was I'd thank you a hell of a lot)

1.How much protein ur body can take at once and process w/o having extra ur body will just throw away

2.How many hours u have to wait til you can take next dosage of protein

3.A good diet plan - when to take fats / carbs / protein, when to exercise and when to eat what. 7 small meals a day.

4.How many carbs/fats I need to take daily (my daily caloric intake is 2015, i weigh 165 lbs, i don't have abs b/c of small fat film im desperitely trying to get rid of) i am 5 foot 10 and I goto the gym atleast 3 days a week. I have the middle body style (not hard to gain weight and not hard to lose fat, not hard to gain muscle).
    Last edited by EdOwNs; 05-01-2005 at 01:36 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Stickies atop the page are great guides. Choose the one that addresses your most immediate goals, contruct your plan of attack, then present it here for critique.

~SC~

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna try doing, one question before I do that, How many carbs / fats do I need daily? I checked all the stickies and I don't think I found anything. Thanks.

Trylek is offline New Member
    Read the unofficial how to bulk sticky. Here is some of the information from it that will help to give you a better idea:

Elliot's Harris Benedict Calculator for Males:
    http://www.geocities.com/arelliotness/
    Download the document named: harris-elliot.xls

Thank you very much.

Thread Information