eacman65 is offline Member

need answer fast

about 30 min ago i started cheating on my diet, I just couldnt help it ive been cutting for about 2 or so months now and i have one cheat day a week, the one for this week was scheduled for tomorrow but i had a breakdown tonight, Lately ive felt so tired from all the dieting and cardio and lifting and i work a very high intense job(masonry helper) that i felt like i truly needed something to eat, is it so bad to cheat tonight and tomorrow? Someone give me some advice asap thanks

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    about 30 min ago i started cheating on my diet, I just couldnt help it ive been cutting for about 2 or so months now and i have one cheat day a week, the one for this week was scheduled for tomorrow but i had a breakdown tonight, Lately ive felt so tired from all the dieting and cardio and lifting and i work a very high intense job(masonry helper) that i felt like i truly needed something to eat, is it so bad to cheat tonight and tomorrow? Someone give me some advice asap thanks
    It prbably is bad. If the diet you are on is so tough that you feel you must cheat, perhaps yopu should redesign it to something that will get you to your goals and that you can really stick to. Feeling tired all the time is not a good sign that your diet is sound.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    If you have the right diet in place IMO you shouldn't be feeling this way. Last year I was on the a diet that was no where near the right diet for me which led me to always crash and hardcore cheat. This year my diet is in tune and perfect for my needs and I almost never feel that I have to cheat.

-SHRED

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's quite normal what you've done actually, as most have different levels of dieting and what they can truly "hack" and cannot hack. I've dieted too hard before to where I've lost it, and I've also dieted correctly most of the time so I cheat once per week and do look forward to it because I spend time w/my family out somewhere, and I truly use it for a metabolism boost.

I think your real question is "is this going to f*ck up my progress", and I'd have to say no. If you have been as strict as you say, this won't hinder jack sh*t. What I'd do tomorrow is re-evaluate all of your activity/diet/etc., and see if there isn't a way where you could either scale back activity and keep a tight diet, or be more lenient w/the diet and make sure you activity will still support your goals, minus all of the tired-ness and negative feelings.

You're okay.

~SC~

Thread Information