EdOwNs is offline New Member

Need help with diet plan

Hey, I'm pretty new to these forums, and the only thing wrong with my bulk gaining is a decent diet. I'm lookin to transform it, I think I have the will-power but not 100% great knowledge, I have a little, don't get me wrong, basics and a little more, but The type of foods I should be eating and when I should be eating them is a little skewed, I always tell my mom to buy healthy stuff, but she never knows what to get at the store.

Hello, I just turned 18 years old recently, I weigh 165 lbs, I have maybe a little bit of a muscular build, I have a small film of fat on my lower abs I'm looking to get rid of. I am 5 foot 10, I have been working out for a solid year with a good plan etc, i go 4 times a week now almost. I have decent knowledge. I know I'm supposed to eat 7 small meals or so a day, I'm supposed to have a after workout protein shake, a before workout meal and a good breakfast, but I'm not too sure what else.

Can someone help me out with a meal plan? I did the calculations: 2015 calories a day is my daily intake and I'm supposed to be eating 250 grams of protein a day, can someone help me fit this in a good diet plan that is very healthy and consists of all the nutrients I need and when I need them? I would do this myself, but I don't know when insulin spikes, I don't know how to separate carbs from fats, etc and I don't know how many carbs or fats I should take in daily. Thanks a bunch!

Edit: I am also taking No-Xplode (a creatine and N02 powder mix, 45 mins before my workout and on an empty stomach, see if u can fit that in there too, thanks a lot)
    Last edited by EdOwNs; 04-30-2005 at 07:51 PM.

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    Look at the post at the top of the page the Gain leam muscle diet is very good and should be what you need!!

Thread Information