Whole Wheat Pasta 35 grams

Meal 5:
    Salmon 5 ounces
    Broccoli, chopped, cooked 150 grams

Meal 6:
    Cottage Cheese, lowfat 1 cup
    Protein 1 scoop

That calculates out to be 2420 cal 142g carbs 354g pro 53g fat

Im 6'0 210lbs, about 13% bf and wanting to get down into single digits. Doing cardio Monday Wednesday, Friday on an empty stomach in the mornings. Also running prop (100mg/d), tren enanthate (400mg/w), and gonna be running winny for the last 6 weeks @ 50 mg/d.

I just started cutting down my calories on Wednesday and now I'm completely down to this diet and before I get to strung up with it I wanted to know if there are any final tweeks I need to make.

*Addition* Also taking clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and ECA on the off weeks.

thanx

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Seperate your fat from your carbs in meals 1 and 2. Either consume protein and fat or protein and carbs.

Also , I feel you could choose a lot better carb source for your meals. The dextrose PW is fine. But corn, bread, pasta.......whole wheat or not Id stay away from it. Eat oats, beans, brown rice, etc

I dont know how your bopdy responds but mine burns fat and maintains muscle quite well w/ 2 carbs meals (PWO and PPWO) per day. The rest of the day I eat nothing but fat and protein.

Good Luck!!!
    BB

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    ok, I did some research on what the GI ratings are for the different foods you've suggested to change.

The whole wheat bread is pretty good (52 GI) but I guess I could do a little better by getting the whole grain bread... either way I really need something to eat my egg whites with in the morning.

The pasta is perfectly fine (under 50 GI) so I think I'm gonna keep that.

As for the corn, I think im gonna drop it completely because its in the 60's on the GI and thats a little too high for my liking... and I will definitely separate my fats from my carbs.

thanx

any more input would be appreciated

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The GI of the foods is not my only concern when dieting, personally.

I look for UN-PROCESSED carb sources, and bread of any type and pasta fall under that category, and both have high amounts of gluten.

I suppose you have to find what works for you.

~SC~

I'm not really looking to get down to like 5% but it would be nice to be around 8%, so I was wondering if I could get away with the diet if I'm also taking somefat burning supplements along with it.

Just out of curiosity, why exactly is gluten bad in terms of cutting?

bump ^^^

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Of course you can get away w/ it but choosing better foods will get you there quicker and in better shape.

Also I feel if you do switch from brea, pasta, etc to the more natural oats, beans, etc youll LOVE it. It tastes so much better and is 10x more filling (which is great if your tryin to cut) then that other ****.

But hey do what works for you GS!!

Good Luck
    BB

alright... tomorrow will be officially my last day of my current diet and I will change the bread for oats and the pasta for rice... I just have to find some good recipes now.

Thanx for all the help

GS

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    oh btw if someone hasnt stated it 2 on 2 off w/ clen and using ECA between is not going to work since eca hammers same receptors do some research and read about clen in the profiles.

yeah... about that... every 3 weeks im gonna be taking 50mg a night of Benadryl for 1 week as to clear my receptors. Tahnx for reminding me actually because I would have forgot.

diesel85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    oh btw if someone hasnt stated it 2 on 2 off w/ clen and using ECA between is not going to work since eca hammers same receptors do some research and read about clen in the profiles.
    hey tai, i read the edu thread on it, but can't find the info you're referring to...what are you supposed to take on off time (running with t3 btw)???

Thread Information