kfont12 is offline Associate Member

what's the most BF you've dropped in a cycle

Will be doing a clen /t3 cycle 2 on 2 off for 14 weeks with prop, winny, eq, anvr. What is the most body fat you've ever droped in a cutting cycle to know if 10% drop in 12 weeks is realistic. Will be on a low carb diet lifting 5 days a week and doing cardio seven days a week.

alphaman is offline Member
    whats your bf% now?

About 18.5% took it today. but just coming off a horrible deca /dbol cycle.

I'd wait until you compltely recover from that until you cycle again. Trust me. Especially if it was a "horrible" cycle(w/ no test I might add). I hope you're going through PCT? Just keep your cals up(cleanly), and keep lifting hard, and then form a diet w/ the cutting sticky, and apply it. Sounds like your trying to fix a mistake w/ more mistakes. This only works in fantasy land my friend.

well, i started taking the dbol and deca thinking my sust ans testoviron would have been in on time as promised but it was very late. i have been off of dbol for about 5 weeks and off deca for 3 weeks

Pct????

starting the pct today 100 mg clomid with 50mg of dhea

You need to let yourself recover after that "cycle"....and not just after your done with PCT, either. You need to let your nuts come back to where they produce enough test naturally again. The minimum break you should have after a cycle is the amount of time you were on. But since you did deca and no test, ugh... that's rough. You shut down your nuts w/ no test in your system, and deca is known to effect you for a long time because it binds itself to your androgen receptors like a son'uvvabitch. If you don't let your system get back on track, it's just going to make it worse, and that's when really bad $hit can happen. Don't take my word for it either, go the the anabolic forums and do a search like "deca no test". Good luck dude.
    Last edited by alphaman; 05-02-2005 at 07:54 PM.

Thread Information