smegs is offline Member

cutting diet with summer job (construction)

my summer job i've recently started consists of ~11hrs 5 days a week of hard outdoor work

now my recent diet has pretty much been the cutting sticky, although i've been finding that i'm kinda low on energy and very hungry during the day

any suggestions on how i can keep a clean diet while working out in the heat all day????

thanks

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    my summer job i've recently started consists of ~11hrs 5 days a week of hard outdoor work

now my recent diet has pretty much been the cutting sticky, although i've been finding that i'm kinda low on energy and very hungry during the day

any suggestions on how i can keep a clean diet while working out in the heat all day????

thanks

you're going to have to play around with you calories, your job is very intense so you're going to need alot more calories than normal, take your lean body weight(weight minus fat) and multiply that by 13.25 this is your starting point, if you're loosing more than 1.5lbs per week than you have to up the calories little by little, if it's not working than lower calories, id lower them by 100cal so it's not a big shock to your body.

smegs is offline Member
    great feedback so far thanks hollywood

anyone else?

Thread Information