Polska is offline Anabolic Member

What is the correct way to maximize lipolysis post cardio

I do cardio on empty in the morning 3x a week to get leaner, the problem is that I get mad cravings for food after I am done.

I consume a light protein/fat meal right after cardio w/ a whey isolate just to put something in my stomach, as if I don't I get extreme hunger pains for being empty for so long.

The question is: does consuming a pro/fat meal after cardio hinder lipolysis, and if not, how long does the body stay in a fat burning mode post cardio?

Is it OK to consume a pro/carb meal an hour after consuming the post-cardio pro/fat meal? or should I wait a full two hours between meals, or should I not eat anything for an hour post cardio and then have my pro/carb meal....

Help please.... what is the correct way to maximize lipolysis?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    The longer you wait before consuming carbs, the longer liopolysis continues. Personally, I eat a pro/fat meal (4 egg whites, 2 eggs + 26g whey) about 15 minutes after cardio and then eat pro/carb about 2 1/2 hours after that.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I do cardio on empty in the morning 3x a week to get leaner, the problem is that I get mad cravings for food after I am done.

I consume a light protein/fat meal right after cardio w/ a whey isolate just to put something in my stomach, as if I don't I get extreme hunger pains for being empty for so long.

The question is: does consuming a pro/fat meal after cardio hinder lipolysis, and if not, how long does the body stay in a fat burning mode post cardio?

Is it OK to consume a pro/carb meal an hour after consuming the post-cardio pro/fat meal? or should I wait a full two hours between meals, or should I not eat anything for an hour post cardio and then have my pro/carb meal....

Help please.... what is the correct way to maximize lipolysis?

Since you are not in ketosis, fat burning continues for about 45 to an hour max dependent upon when/what you eat after as well.

~SC~

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    The longer you wait before consuming carbs, the longer liopolysis continues. Personally, I eat a pro/fat meal (4 egg whites, 2 eggs + 26g whey) about 15 minutes after cardio and then eat pro/carb about 2 1/2 hours after that.
    only 2 eggs? wow. how much do you weigh?

i have usually 4-5 eggs & 4 egg whites. but i weigh 230.

how many pro\fat meals do you have in a day?

and yes im hijacking this bitch! everyone sit down!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank's guys!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    only 2 eggs? wow. how much do you weigh?

i have usually 4-5 eggs & 4 egg whites. but i weigh 230.

how many pro\fat meals do you have in a day?

and yes im hijacking this bitch! everyone sit down!
    I weigh 195 but I haven't been dropping fat the past week or so... it used to be 3 eggs and 3 whites and protein... I also dropped the fat from one of my other pro/fat meals, and reduced the carbs in my PWO shake slightly. I used to have 3 pro/fat meals per day but now I have 2 and a protein meal, 2 pro/carb, and pwo

niXon)( is offline Member
    How many lbs a week you been losing? like avg. doing it the way you are.

Thread Information