BOBBY D is offline Member

Gaining Size, Is This Diet On Track?

MON-FRI i workout, SAT&SUN OFF: here is my diet mon-fri, for size:
    7:30am breakfast- 1cup oatmeal, 4-5 boiled eggs(whites only),2 slices of whole wheat bread, 30g protein shake.

10/10:30am-1 red baked potatoe, 3oz of dried fruit & peanuts

1pm(lunch) 2 grilled chicken cutlets or 1 can of tuna, 1/2-1 cup of broccli, brown rice,30g protein shake

3:30pm-3oz of dried fruit & peanuts, tri-o-plex or nitrotech protein meal bar

5:30pm-7:30pm- work out

8pm- chicken/fish or 10oz steak, 1 red baked potatoe, salad, steam string beans or broccli, 30g protein shake.

10:30pm- 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 30g protein shake.

daily water intake 1-1 1/2 gals/day

this is my diet i am following every day im goin to take (test,deca ,dbol ) i have everything else in check (lifting&training) cardio 3-4 times a week for 15-20mins. i am 26yrs old, 5'-5", 160lbs. looking to put on at least 15-20lbs.
    never was fat, wrestled in school, & have a good toned base with a little stomach fat. any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 05-05-2005 at 09:05 AM.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    7:30am breakfast- 1cup oatmeal, 4-5 boiled eggs(whites only),2 slices of whole wheat bread, 30g protein shake.

10/10:30am-1 red baked potatoe, 3oz of dried fruit & peanuts

1pm(lunch) 2 grilled chicken cutlets or 1 can of tuna, 1/2-1 cup of broccli, brown rice,30g protein shake

8pm- chicken/fish or 10oz steak, 1 red baked potatoe, salad, steam string beans or broccli, 30g protein shake.

this is my diet i am following every day im goin to take (test,deca ,dbol ) i have everything else in check (lifting&training) cardio 3-4 times a week for 15-20mins. i am 26yrs old, 5'-5", 160lbs. looking to put on at least 15-20lbs.
    never was fat, wrestled in school, & have a good toned base with a little stomach fat. any help would be appreciated
    I wouldn't personally have the fruit and nuts together, try a tin of tuna instead of the fruit if u can. I wud ditch the baked potato in the morning and the protein bars as they are usually cr** I also wouldn't have oatmeal that time of nite as you have already had your PPWO meal. Try some dex in the PWO shake, before your PPWO meal. Guys?

ok matrix, i understand no oatmeal at night but what can i do before bedtime. why cant i have a meal bar 2hrs before workout w/ peanuts. im always starving at this time before i workout. dont want to w/o on empty stomach.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ima use.... BLUE this time~!!!! no wait... GREEN..!!!

7:30am breakfast- 1cup oatmeal, 4-5 boiled eggs(whites only),2 slices of whole wheat bread, 30g protein shake. ditch bread unless you just like it

10/10:30am-1 red baked potatoe, 3oz of dried fruit & peanuts wheres your quality protein.. that is MANDATORY for every meal, nuts are weak protein good fat, potatoe is an Alright carb fruit is WORTHLESS get meat or something like beef jerky, or cold turkey or something deceant otherwise this meal is kinda pointless

dont think shake is needed And dont rely on them especially if its whey which even though is an AWSOME form of protein its not as effective as food and its asorbancy rating is wheyyy to fast and get it.. whey ha ... anyways it wont last long enuff for you so use Real Food where possible and get some carbs or fats in this meal i say either rice or Flax oil pick one go w/ it
    None of the above are worth it .. use a shake and flax here if your in a pinch otherwise use almonds anc chicken or oats and turkey or some some sort of meat/veggie w/ either a carb source or fat source. actually since its PreWork out what i do is 1 cup of oats blended into powder and mix w/ protein shake for a 54carb/45gPro pre workout shake.

2hrs wow hope that includes 15min warm up and 15min stretch in begining
    just playing what ever works for you but i found 45-75min workouts to be most Opt otherwise overkill will cause muscle growth to REGRESS ><

BIG FALLACY to show you did 0 RESEARCH!!! and i shudnt be helping you in this much detail since you DIDNT DO YOUR PART but im on painkillers and shud really be studying and your probably not going to even take note of the modifications im making so my only hope is someone else will read this and gain aid from it instead HERE IT IS OK?!@ PROTEIN/Dextrose PWO SHAKE!
    for your size i say 35-40g Pro and 70-80g Dextrose w/in 5-10min after completeting LAST REP of workout... this is CRUCIAL for muscle reconstruction and growth/repair!

seriously stop w/ the shakes use REAL FOOD k? and this meal is close to good 45min-1.25hrs after PWO you eat you eat ur PPWO and this is close to good i would hold off on salad and veggies and go w/ straight LEAN MEAT liek chickn turkey tuna or something and rice or potatoe or starchy white dense carb source

LAST MEAL needs to be pro/fat this can be steak and a healthy salad w/ olive oil dressing or flax or something. so it stays w/ you throughout night.

and ~SC ~
    !!!!!!WHERES MY CHECK man... >< ?????

Looks like Tai has answered the lot!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ima use.... BLUE this time~!!!! no wait... GREEN..!!!

and ~SC ~
    !!!!!!WHERES MY CHECK man... >< ?????
    im sorry but i think i did my research,almost all this diet was given to me from a trainer who is for gaining, maybe im a little mislead but isnt what this site is for, to help guide us. anyways, i think ill move my protein shake for lunch to my 3:30meal & eat oats instead of protein bar. & ill have tuna & a shake at 10:30pm instead of oats. my workouts are an average of 2hrs. it is usually 1 1/2hrs. how this ok
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 05-05-2005 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Looks like Tai has answered the lot!
    yes this is what i do when i have an exam to day "finals in Molecular Genetics" and i have about 18hrs worth of studying to do.. and my exam is in 5 hrs !! man i got my priorities in line!!!!!

yes this is what i do when i have an exam to day "finals in Molecular Genetics" and i have about 18hrs worth of studying to do.. and my exam is in 5 hrs !! man i got my priorities in line!!!!!
    That seems alot of hard work, good luck!!

im sorry but i think i did my research,almost all this diet was given to me from a trainer who is for gaining, maybe im a little mislead but isnt what this site is for, to help guide us. anyways, i think ill move my protein shake for lunch to my 3:30meal & eat oats instead of protein bar. & ill have tuna & a shake at 10:30pm instead of oats. my workouts are an average of 2hrs. it is usually 1 1/2hrs. how this ok
    sir, im not flaming just disapointed in the PWO shake which is the MOST importnant part of getting big or cutting... sorry just shocked.

edit: lol yeah and just make sure quality protein is consumed in Every meal, dont abuse shakes they for support, not the backbone of the diet. and yeah for working ESPECIALY SIZE Less is WAY MORE. good luck

speak is offline Associate Member
    Taiboxa, more than once you have made a reference to being on pain killers. None of my damn business, but are they for pleasure or pain? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    Taiboxa, more than once you have made a reference to being on pain killers. None of my damn business, but are they for pleasure or pain? Just curious
    actually im in mad pain no addicted
    if i was addicted i wouldnt have any ;D
    its just i get them for surgeory or for injury's and i usually take them for about 3-4 days then pain subsides and i go back to normal routines. and put rest away for when i need them...
    thank god i have self control in that manner ;D

thank guys

oh btw i been walking w/ a cane for last 6 days so yeah im doing great!

speak is offline Associate Member
    oh btw i been walking w/ a cane for last 6 days so yeah im doing great!
    That sucks bro, hope you get better soon.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Bobby D

Thread Information