sooners04 is offline Senior Member

Lack of carbs makes you grumpy?

My G-friend says that I am grumpy/irritable on days I don't workout. and very moody. She blames the AAS but I deny that since I have done previous cycles with no problems. This is the first time I have had a girl while on. Then the other day I was reading Jay Cutler in the Q & A in Mucles Fitness and they asked him if a low carb diet effects his mood. He said that it can cause people to become more irritable in ordinary situations and they stress out easier. Could it be possible that my mood swings are caused when my non-workout days come and I don't have my PWO or PPWO meal, and my carbs go from 300 to 100. Since she notices most on weekends and I take Sat and Sundays off.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    YEs you can become irratable while on a low to no carb diet.....and yes I don't believe in roid rage but at times AS use can cause you to become slightly more irratable as well.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I have two weeks left in the cycle and my diet will stay the same so we will see how much AAS is a factor.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    This makes me soooo mad when people say that low carb diest make them irritable. Where the hell do they get off saying crap like that? I wanna punch out the jerk that came up with that one.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    This makes me soooo mad when people say that low carb diest make them irritable. Where the hell do they get off saying crap like that? I wanna punch out the jerk that came up with that one.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    I feel tired alot more, when not eating sufficient carbs.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    i def think it cause mood swings. Eating right is a full time job, thats a task in itself.

Thread Information