Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    irish bulldog's Avatar
    irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,446

    what worst a greasy cheat meal or a few small ones

    im a bisuit lover i would have a few a day but no junk food im cutting should i just cut them out completely ,it is hard my mum buys some crap

  2. #2
    dr.shred's Avatar
    dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,328
    bro whats the question I'm confused?

  3. #3
    niXon)('s Avatar
    niXon)( is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    628
    um, eat them if you dont want results faster, or go shopping with her, or buy your own groceries.

  4. #4
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    Is that biscuit lover? haha

    get rid of em.

  5. #5
    perfectbeast2001's Avatar
    perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    7,980
    save them all up and send them to me

  6. #6
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    mmm yeah buscits cant be good for cutting.....but im no one to talk im cutting rightnow and i just ad 4 tbl spoons of Organic peanut butter.hahha but im also down to 8 % bf so y body will tear through it

  7. #7
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    mmm yeah buscits cant be good for cutting.....but im no one to talk im cutting rightnow and i just ad 4 tbl spoons of Organic peanut butter.hahha but im also down to 8 % bf so y body will tear through it
    I don't think he's referring to the same biscuits we're used to.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but what you're talking about is more like a cookie than bread, right?

  8. #8
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    If you are eating a few biscuits a DAY, then you aren't cutting, no.

    ~SC~

  9. #9
    colossus1's Avatar
    colossus1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    908
    All i have to say is Jack in the Boxs stuffed halapenos with, dipped in buttermilk is deadly.

  10. #10
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you are eating a few biscuits a DAY, then you aren't cutting, no.

    ~SC~

    Cutting biscuits!

  11. #11
    irish bulldog's Avatar
    irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,446
    sorry what i mean is not ed but sometimes i would eat one or two a few days a week i have a weak spot for biscuits like people have junk food and yes i mean like cookies etc but not too bad its mostly wheat biscuits theyare just plain ones.
    time to be strong and forget them.

  12. #12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    All i have to say is Jack in the Boxs stuffed halapenos with, dipped in buttermilk is deadly.
    Jack in the Crack is KING!!!

    Taco Bell ain't bad either.......I went off last night at TB!!!!!!

    ~SC~

  13. #13
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Jack in the Crack is KING!!!

    Taco Bell ain't bad either.......I went off last night at TB!!!!!!

    ~SC~
    I like Jack in the Box too, I wonder why they never made it off the west coast. I've onlly eaten a couple times in LA when visiting my inlaws.

  14. #14
    smegs's Avatar
    smegs is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    513
    what the hell is jack in the box

    im from toronto
    thats in canada for you americans

  15. #15
    HOLLYWOOD's Avatar
    HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    what the hell is jack in the box

    im from toronto
    thats in canada for you americans

    its like hamburger joint i think!

  16. #16
    colossus1's Avatar
    colossus1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Jack in the Crack is KING!!!

    Taco Bell ain't bad either.......I went off last night at TB!!!!!!

    ~SC~

    last week was 3 burrito supremes and a nachos belgrande....yuuummmmm!

  17. #17
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    what the hell is jack in the box

    im from toronto
    thats in canada for you americans
    We know that because you have a team in OUR baseball league.

  18. #18
    colossus1's Avatar
    colossus1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    908
    i stumped........how in the hell can a person in the USA or canada for that matter not know what jack in the box is??

  19. #19
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    i stumped........how in the hell can a person in the USA or canada for that matter not know what jack in the box is??

    Because they only have them out west!

  20. #20
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    last week was 3 burrito supremes and a nachos belgrande....yuuummmmm!
    I had:

    1) Grilled stuffed steak burrito
    2) 3 tacos
    3) 1 bean burrito
    4) 1 nacho supreme
    5) 1 double decker taco
    6) 2 chicken soft tacos
    7) 1 7 layer burrito

    Then, one hell of a bathroom trip mid-day today.

    ~SC~

  21. #21
    eacman65's Avatar
    eacman65 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    805
    that is impresive
    Beat this: yesterday 2 bowl of frosted mini wheats
    jumbo banana nut muffin
    i package of white chocolate reese cups
    1 king size crunch bar with caramel
    2 beef and cheddars from arbys
    3 hambugers with bacon mayo the works
    2 hot dogs
    6 eggos
    6 peices of large fudge
    1 package of fudge reeses
    1 snickers bar
    Toll house cookie bar
    3 peices of cherry pie

  22. #22
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    that is impresive
    Beat this: yesterday 2 bowl of frosted mini wheats
    jumbo banana nut muffin
    i package of white chocolate reese cups
    1 king size crunch bar with caramel
    2 beef and cheddars from arbys
    3 hambugers with bacon mayo the works
    2 hot dogs
    6 eggos
    6 peices of large fudge
    1 package of fudge reeses
    1 snickers bar
    Toll house cookie bar
    3 peices of cherry pie
    What happened to all the sugar free stuff?

  23. #23
    speak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    I like Jack in the Box too, I wonder why they never made it off the west coast. I've onlly eaten a couple times in LA when visiting my inlaws.
    We have them here in Colorado. Some kid died of e coli from jack in the box like 10 years ago and I still can't eat there.

  24. #24
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    We know that because you have a team in OUR baseball league.
    OUCH!!!

  25. #25
    x_rick_x's Avatar
    x_rick_x is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I had:

    1) Grilled stuffed steak burrito
    2) 3 tacos
    3) 1 bean burrito
    4) 1 nacho supreme
    5) 1 double decker taco
    6) 2 chicken soft tacos
    7) 1 7 layer burrito

    Then, one hell of a bathroom trip mid-day today.

    ~SC~

    Is this at one time or all at once ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •