KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Last 4 weeks to cut - sups and diet inside....

Okay I've been cutting for a contest I was going to be in but decided I'm not lean or prepared enough. So now I'm going to try and shred before June 'cause we're having a beach party. 7 days out I'm going to start "contest" prep, so for the next 3 weeks this is my cut.

Wake Up
    -5 g glutamine
    -Carnitine (HOW MUCH?)
    Yohimburn
    xenadrine

8:00 - 9:00 Morning Cardio
    -5 g of glutamine

9:45 Almonds and Whey breakfast
    -2 redline caps, multivitamin, hmb

12:00 Half Cup Oats and whey lunch
    -r-ala and biotin
    -carnitine (HOW MUCH?)
    -tribulus

3:00 Lean protein and veggie
    -2 redline caps

4:30 Workout
    PWO

7:00 Half Cup Oats and Lean Protein
    -r-ala and biotin
    -daily vitamin
    -yohimburn

9:00 Lean Protein and veggie
    -zma, tribulus

Does this sound good?

70 grams of carbs (plus 40 pwo)
    200 grams of carbs
    35 grams of fat

thanks for any help!!!

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    carnitine i like the liquid 1000mg per tablespoon.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    you have let us know what your stats are(weight, bf%....) to futher help you! also add your carbs in the first meal you have! you're done with fat burning 45min after cardio so a pro/fat meal as your first meal is not going to help burn more fat.

KBZ
    okay I guess we'll switch the breakfast and lunch. How's that sound?

And I'm 19, been training for like 5 years, I'm about 10% body fat (don't know for sure, the personal trainer at my gym just gave me an eyeball estimate) and 195 pounds.

And on a side note, I want to improve my abs as much as I can in the next 3 weeks. I know I can't really gain any size while cutting, but if I worked them like twice a week, and maybe incorporate them into my carb up cheat day they'd see a better benefit come "contest"?

and p.s. I've never juiced but am so fed up with getting sh!t from people saying I do.... I don't know what to do
    Last edited by KBZ; 05-09-2005 at 11:46 PM.

Jakspro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    and p.s. I've never juiced but am so fed up with getting sh!t from people saying I do.... I don't know what to do

Ha, give in to the dark side... Juice

JK, dude if your around 10%BF and 195 thats sick enough bro... no need for AS.... till your 21

Ha

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    as shred said go with 1000 mg of l carnitine, carni tech from universal is good

KBZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    Ha, give in to the dark side... Juice

JK, dude if your around 10%BF and 195 thats sick enough bro... no need for AS.... till your 21

Ha
    Well obviously since I'm on the board I've thought/planned on juicing, and I'll give it a few more years. But alas, right now girls already think I'm too big and I'm not even half what I want to be. But I've never really been too terribly cut, just "lean" but not cut, so I'm trying real hard. I'm getting some good freaky striations in my inner chest which I've never had(but still hold fat in the lower chest which is why I just ordered yohimburn) and it's so freaking inspiring but, like today for instance my mom bought peanut butter and that is my kryptonite. So I was forced to turn today into my cheat day
    I need to stay dedicated guys, it's so hard, I dislike cardio, and my favorite thing to do is eat big haha, so we'll see how it goes... cut isn't usually in my vocabulary

Jakspro is offline Member
    Ha, Natty PB is rough. I couldn' cut it out of my cutting diet, so i planned around and added a Tbs sub for flax for one of my meals...Probably wasn't the best... but its PB

Thread Information