Thread: Breakdown

eacman65 is offline Member

Breakdown

well i had my cheat day on sunday and my cutting diet has been going fine yesterday and throughout today, so anyways i got home tonight an hour after my workout and my mom got some popeyes chicken with sides, anyways i couldnt help it I had a peice of chicken with the skin peeled off(I dont know if this is that bad) but i also had like 5 teaspoons of the white rice with hamburger in it they sell a few teaspoons of mashed potatoes and the worst was is that i had 3 biscuits, now im a wreck mentally i went outside and ran till i was pretty sweaty but i dont think i burned it off, ive been cutting for close to three months and the diet part is starting to get harder and harder, oh and today was an off day from cardio, someone tell me that i didnt kill myself to terribly bad!

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude take ten deep breaths and relax....having more than one off meal wont kill you...unless you do it often. you ran some of it off..now just relax, get back on the wagon and maybe dont have a cheat day this weekend.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    your straight bro. . JUST DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN OR YOU'LL GAIN A POUND A FAT A MINUTE FOR 10 DAYS!!!!

dcb

Thread Information