BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member

what to eat before weight training and cardio in the morning?

what to eat before weight training and cardio in the morning while trying to cut?

MY QUESTION IS; since I got a new job and will be working 1pm-9pm I will be working out first thing in the mornings. Preferably, still working out 6 days a week doing a body part a day and 30-45 mins cardio after.

How is the best way to eat your nutrional needs if you are going to do 30-45 mins weight training and 30-45 mins cardio first thing in the morning and if you are trying to cut?

HOW SHOULD I eat before my workout? I am still trying to cut so should I do it on an completly empty stomach from the night? Should I eat only a shake and glutamine in the morning before my workout to prevent muscle loss while still trying to burn fat? How long should I wait after my weight training and cardio before eating my post workout meal? Should I wait an hour to let my faster working metabolism burn off some fat or shoudl I have a simpe carb and whey shake immediatly after?

How is the best way to eat your nutrional needs if you are going to do 30-45 mins weight training and 30-45 mins cardio first thing in the morning and if you are trying to cut?

Your advice is appreciated

thanks bros

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    p/c meal.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I would negate the cardio after weights.

I'd do either weights OR cardio.

I'd take glutamine and workout on E, then follow with the proper pwo protocol.

If a cardio day, do the cardio (glutamine optional) and follow w/whatever plan of attack you have decided to use.

I'd never do 45 mins of cardio after weights, but that's just me.

~SC~

Thread Information