bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Cardio 2-3 times a day

OK so my diet is going real good, the abs are coming in nicely, got the veins on my arms, forearms and shoulder..........but :

My initial plan was 2 months of hardcore dieting with prop to prevent catabolism and empty stomach/morning/ECA cardio.Also a t3 cycle was thrown in there for good measure . For the past 3 weeks I wasn't able to do any cardio (don't ask why, not that I didn't want to I just couldn't), so I dropped the ECA and used clen instead.

So, I have 2 weeks left and I'm gonna be able to do cardio in those last 2 weeks. After those weeks, the prop ends, and I can't do anything extreme coz I could lose my hard earned muscle gains!

So for the 2 weeks I wanna do cardio 2-3 times a day......how would you reccomend I do it?

1. session - empty stomach, ECA
    2. session - ?
    3. session - ?

I go to the gym around 6 pm.

Thanks a lot

niXon)( is offline Member
    that's a pretty fuking crazy idea IMO. do the clen or eca, cardio am, and workout. that's 2 workouts in one day. 4 would be insane and you most likely would lose some of your hard earned muscle gains.

niXon)( is offline Member
    ps. going slow is key, you'll get better/more quality results for the long run.

bor
    1. I'm not doing the clen and eca together, I probably compsed the sentence wrong

2. I know going slow is key, I'm not looking for a shortcut (more results in less time), I just want to take advantage of the anticatabolic prtoperties the prop is giving me right now

bor
    bump for more opinions

xenithon is offline Member
    You will wear yourself out in 3 weeks. Your body MIGHT handle it (doubt it though) but your CNS will be shot to shit. I would say 2x a day max, and even that not everyday. Maybe 4, 5 max a week.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    2. I know going slow is key, I'm not looking for a shortcut (more results in less time), I just want to take advantage of the anticatabolic prtoperties the prop is giving me right now
    Doing 3 sessions of cardio per DAY will pretty much negate any of those properties. It's by no means a miracle drug.

Not a sound idea at all.

~SC~

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Doing 3 sessions of cardio per DAY will pretty much negate any of those properties. It's by no means a miracle drug.

Not a sound idea at all.

~SC~
    How about 2? You're doing that right now as I understood from one of your posts, thats how I got the idea

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by xenithon
    You will wear yourself out in 3 weeks.
    It would be just for 2 weeks

TEXAS is offline Junior Member
    How about 2? You're doing that right now as I understood from one of your posts, thats how I got the idea

I GUESS, 20 mins of slow walking after your work out is going to help. just slowly around 2.8 or so.

2 yes, and that's like the maximum cardio-vascular activity I'd do in a 24 hour period when on a cutting type dietary approach.

3 would not only burn all my lean mass, it would send my CNS to the retarded shelter. I'd be a mess, sick, run down, etc.

Not saying that this would be **guaranteed** to happen to you if you did it, but if this were a bet in Vegas I know where I would lay my chips.

~SC~

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    2 yes, and that's like the maximum cardio-vascular activity I'd do in a 24 hour period when on a cutting type dietary approach.

3 would not only burn all my lean mass, it would send my CNS to the retarded shelter. I'd be a mess, sick, run down, etc.

Not saying that this would be **guaranteed** to happen to you if you did it, but if this were a bet in Vegas I know where I would lay my chips.

~SC~
    So when do you do your 2 sessions?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    what sort of duration you doin swole? intensity? same or different exercise (eliptical,treadmill,swimming?)

My womans trying to work on 3 times a day....

I wonder though if she was to do a total of 2 hours a day? is it best to split that into 2 sessions or 3?

So when do you do your 2 sessions?
    morning, then 4 meals, evening then two meals.

~SC~

bor
    Cool thanks

diesel21 is offline Member
    evening, then two meal after that? dam, looks like once a day for me. i'm sure lanscaping will help!

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    evening, then two meal after that? dam, looks like once a day for me. i'm sure lanscaping will help!
    Shut up bastard you don't need cardio with those abs and veins in your bi's!

Thread Information