BOBBY D is offline Member

This Is My Bulk Diet, Need Opinions.

U guys helped me out a bit w/ the info that was given as a example bulk diet. i altered it a little bit, but still need some polishing, help me out guys. stats:5'5", 160lbs, training for 3-4 yrs seriously. good toned base w/ lil bottom stomach fat. 1st real stack cycle: deca /test/dbol

7:30am: 4-egg whites hard boiled, 1 cup oatmeal, 1scoop 100% on whey protein.

10am: (4) slices of lean turkey breast or (2) turkey burgers or 1/2 cup ground beef. w/ 2 slices swiss cheese & 1 slice of whole wheat bread.

1pm(lunch): 3-4 chicken strips (from costco, perdue) 1/2 cup brown rice & bannana

3:30pm: 1 can tuna w/ 1 tbsp of mayonaise, fresh carrot sticks or celery & handful of peanuts

5:30-6:30 approx work out

7pm or 15min after w/o: pwo shake (on whey prot. & dextrose)

8pm(dinner) steak/chicken/or fish(salmon) w/ baked red potatoe & brocclli

10:30pm: protein shake & some peanuts or fruit

hope this can help u guys help me. let me know whats up thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Do you have a pic of you at 160?

I know you said you have lifted for a few years, but I'm curious as to what kind of "base" you have to work with. Reason being, no base = no house that can be built w/AAS.

Trying to save you LOTS of wasted time/energy/money.

~SC~

i dont have a pic yet at 160lbs, but i have an athletic toned upper body, i wrestled in high school & always had a small frame but muscular. i do have a pic when i was 22yrs old (im 26yrs old now) at 125lbs if that can give u some type of idea SWOLE, THANKS

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    An older pic won't help, nope. If you get the chance to use a digi soon, I'd snap a few pics.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    An older pic won't help, nope. If you get the chance to use a digi soon, I'd snap a few pics.

~SC~
    Allright, ill get a pic over the weekend, but just by going w/ this diet, does it look clean & dense enough to use.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    banana is kinda lame
    PWO Shake needs to be consumed w/in 15min after finishing.
    PPWO needs to be simple carbs and lean meat like a tater or white rice or even brown rice its high enuff... and might want to hold vegies off to nxt meal.
    pre bedtime shake should either be casein and flax or meat/eggwhites and flax and vegies would be good too.. its just whey is absorbed to fast to be really beneficial for nighttime.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    banana is kinda lame
    PWO Shake needs to be consumed w/in 15min after finishing.
    PPWO needs to be simple carbs and lean meat like a tater or white rice or even brown rice its high enuff... and might want to hold vegies off to nxt meal.
    pre bedtime shake should either be casein and flax or meat/eggwhites and flax and vegies would be good too.. its just whey is absorbed to fast to be really beneficial for nighttime.
    I do cosume a tater at ppwo meal. so other than this do u think that this is a good set up

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well i dont like breads or bakery products for that matter there are lots of changes i would make but you should really read the bulking stickies..

Thread Information