Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Would this be a horrible idea?

I am cutting right now. Original plan was to continue until I am as lean as I want to be or end of july. Whatever comes first.

Anyway now Im thinking about spending 4-5 weeks in my hometown living with my old best pal and lifting mate. It would be the PERFECT oppertunity to train madly intense and grow a bit. Would be like old times again.

Right now Im at around 1800kcal/day and 200-250g protein. If I for those 4-5 weeks bump upp kcal to around 3k mostly with flax, oliv and mct oil and bump upp protein to 350g/day and do a clean bulk for 5 weeks would it bloat me upp considering I probably have lowered my metabolism with this cutting?
    I would avoid carbs still. Carbs would come from sources like soybeans, oatmeal mostly. No pasta, rice or potatoes.

If I go there I will also do a chock roid cycle stacking tren acetat(150mg/eod), test enth(750mg/week), eq(500mg/week),a-bombs(50mg/day) and maby insulin post workout 3 times a week 5-7iu.

I would continue with morning cardio and probably still run t-3 around 75mcg/day.

When I get home after those 5 weeks I continu to cut.
    Would this hurt me in the long run or maby aid me bumping my metabolism upp again?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well if you run that cycle its going to go for about 12wks+ so your going to go into a mass type of routein w/ abombs(its only logical)... which means you have to adjust your diet and incorp more efa's for sure. but in all i would run a clean bulker during that 12 wks then maintain for 6 wks afterwards then go into a mild cutting regiment.

the eq, test I will run for more then 12 weeks. I realy dont plan my cycles I go off when I feel I cant give 100% longer and take some time off until I feel I am ready again. I am kind of hooked to roids and I havent had any serious time off for WAY to long, but I plan on one from august to end of oktober.

My training doesnt change with diet all that much either. But with this 4-5 week period I would do doggcrapp training.

It would be 4-5 weeks of heavy cycling with the slin, tren and a-bombs. Like a 4 week chock on the system and then back to the cutting diet and cycle again.

My reasoning is kind of like this. I notice(This might be different for others but thats usualy how it works for me) that whenever I have been cutting for long and then start bulking I gain MADLY for 4-5 weeks with very small fat gains even if I eat semi shitty.

But after those first 4-5 weeks the gains comes to a halt and the fat starts to pile on. This burst cycle along with higher(but not to high) clean kcal would just take advantage of the growth window and then I would stop before I get into the fat storage mode.
    Does that make any sense

the reason for anadrol even though this isnt a pure bulk is becuase of this from hookers profile
    Another important and often understated characteristic of this compound is that Oxymetholone doesn’t bind well to the androgen receptor (Relative Binding Affinity = too low to be determined) (3) which is the lowest I’ve ever read about. Basically, what this tells me is that there are a lot of non-receptor mediated effects from this steroid, making it a very potent addition to ANY BULKING stack, because it won’t be competing for the receptor sites with the other steroids you’re using. It’s also, as you may have guessed a very poor choice for a cutting stack.
    The tren I would use since its highly androgenic and anabolic
    Test becuase its the base and I need it for the sexdrive
    EQ as a anabolic(and I have never used it before)
    and the a-bombs because it works via different mechanism so it wouldnt be overkill to include it.
    Slin is selfexplaining I guess. Just to make sure post workout recovery is top notch.

Diet would be a GI controlled diet just to experiment how that works for bulking. In other words I will combine fats and carbs sometimes(il avoid it mostly)WHEN the carbs have a gi of 40 or less and is complex.

Main protein source will be whey protein
    Second will be meat/fish/fowl
    Third will be soybeans

Main fat source will be the combination of flax, oliv and mct oils and the rest from soybeans and what little is in lean meat and chicken.

Carbs will be from dextrose pwo, oatmeal ppwo and breakfast and some from diary probiotic products(15g carbs/day from that if not less) the rest from soybeans.
    Every carb meal I will include LOTS of seeds to lower gi and drink applecider vinegar as much as my stomach can handle.

If I dial in the diet right I dont think I will gain much fat at all even though I include stuff like a-bombs and slin. The t-3 will aid in keeping the fat away.

Would the gains disapere if I go right back to cutting after the 5 weeks? I usualy dont lose any muscle when cutting(every cutter so far I have gained decent ammounts of muscle and strenght).

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    The cycle sounds great but it seems to me you're just making excuses to get off your diet coz its a pain in the azz....I KNOW HOW IT FEELS

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    The cycle sounds great but it seems to me you're just making excuses to get off your diet coz its a pain in the azz....I KNOW HOW IT FEELS
    to be completely honest this diet has been the easiet so far. I am not even sic of it yet and I have no clue why lol. Feels right now that I could go on for alot longer.

But living with my friend and dieting while he is semi bulking would be a pain in the ass Cant let the mofo get to much ahead of me(he is a genetic freak that bastard).
    Not to sound homogay but we always used to do all that togheter, cut togheter, bulk togheter, train togheter, **** when I had my apartment in my hometown ha almost lived with me. Damn do I miss those days best workout buddy there is and awsome motivation to try and keep upp with that strong muther****er.

bor
    Well its all about what you wanna do....

If you wanna be cut, then cut, if you wanna be bigger, bulk, but there is no in between....

Just remember, summer is coming, and on the beach abs are worth more then an extra inch on your arms bro!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    hows the poon coming along there Johan?

that thread about you devirginizing was classic.

bor
    Dall that d@mn avatar is giving me nightmares

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Dall that d@mn avatar is giving me nightmares

I dont blame ya man, thats one scary lookin sum b*tch

amazing creatures

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    hows the poon coming along there Johan?

that thread about you devirginizing was classic.

all good here Im the milf hunter now Or I was now I have found a nice girl that I want to stick with

Well its all about what you wanna do....

If you wanna be cut, then cut, if you wanna be bigger, bulk, but there is no in between....

Just remember, summer is coming, and on the beach abs are worth more then an extra inch on your arms bro!

True true. Il have to think about it. The beach is of less value to me then a few weeks of hardcore workouts with my good friend. But I could go hardcore while cutting also. The time I want to look my best is when uni starts again in end of august so I could cut entire july and august after the 4 week chock.

Thread Information