Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member

Cheating whilst cutting

Can you cheat while cutting, or is it a bad idea?

& if you do cheat is it better to eat all the bad stuff in one sitting rather than spreading it out over the day?

Lets say you wanna eat a fat greasy burger followed by a tub of ice cream - would it be better to seperate them or just pile it all into one sitting?

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Cheating is ok, but how much to cheat depends on your body. I can get away with junk-food binges and still lose fat, but many people cannot. Personally, i all-out binge for just one meal - maybe 2, and only once a week.

eacman65 is offline Member
    for me personally i let loose one day a week and eat whatever i want all day and still remain cut, also if you are not planning to compete or doing photoshoots then letting loose one day a week is not going to hurt you, i let loose and have a little fun once a week, i mean you only live once and obsessing about your diet constantly is no fun, so if your strict 6 out of 7 days a week you will get good results.

getjacked123 is offline New Member
    Cheating once a week is good,it actually helps in resetting your metabolism. I usually add an extra couple hundred calories on a friday night,but during that time if i have any cravings ill drink abouit 8oz of fat free milk alog with 2slices whole wheat and 2 heaping tbsp penutbuter. High in healthy fats,not to high carbs,low in fats. But this is just something that works for me!!

Thread Information