Thread: Gas

Hans is offline Associate Member

Gas

Ever since I got my diet in check AKA eating clean every 3 hours 5 or 6 meials daily, I am farting up a storm. Diet consists of all the typical bidybuilding foods such as tuna, brown rice, egg whites, oatmeal, chicken breasts, lean beef, potatos, etc. Could it be the Amino Acid or multi-vitamin supplements recently added to my diet or just coincidental with the timing of eating alot more? Too much protein? Etc?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say too much protien.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Yup, it's most likely the protein. To get big, sacrifices must be made....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Open a window and let fly!

~SC~

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    do you eat alot of veggies?

Try including LOTS of fibrous(sp?) veggies with each and every meal and also add a probiotic product every morning.

Hans is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    do you eat alot of veggies?

Try including LOTS of fibrous(sp?) veggies with each and every meal and also add a probiotic product every morning.

Rarely eat veggies and what is a probiotic product?

alphaman is offline Member
    Fibrous veggies will not stop you from farting. My stepgrandma has a flatulence problem, and the doc told her to cut down on broccoli, spinach, etc.

I don't think this would help you unless you farted too much b4 the diet change.

Probiotic:
    This word has been around since the beginning of the nineties, but has only slowly started to appear outside technical contexts. It refers to the use of microorganisms in a positive way to benefit health. They are usually consumed in specially designed foods that are variously called nutraceuticals, functional foods or FoSHUs (“Foods for Specified Health Uses”). An example is the way some people ingest bacteria in live yoghurt to enhance their intestinal flora and so aid digestion. Such harmless bacteria colonies are also being introduced into various environments to take up available resources and prevent harmful ones multiplying, a technique known as competitive exclusion. For example, a recent proposal to maintain healthy teeth involves populating the mouth with harmless bacteria that prevent those which cause decay from gaining a hold. A similar technique has been used in fish farming to prevent bacteria that cause disease from attacking stocks. Probiotic is not entirely new, as it has appeared on occasion in the past as another word for prebiotic, but that sense seems to be obsolete.

Check this link out, it's kinda funny.
    http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-an...?msg_id=004eoY

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    lmfao @ the link

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Fibrous veggies will not stop you from farting. My stepgrandma has a flatulence problem, and the doc told her to cut down on broccoli, spinach, etc.
    I can only speak from personal experience. Before I used to NEVER eat veggies and I farted like hell. Constantly I was like a ballon. Since starting with pro biotics and lots of veggies and aditional fibers from seeds(Im aiming to get 100g fibers a day)I dont fart anymore. Seriously I almost never fart.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    I don't think this would help you unless you farted too much b4 the diet change.

Probiotic:
    This word has been around since the beginning of the nineties, but has only slowly started to appear outside technical contexts. It refers to the use of microorganisms in a positive way to benefit health. They are usually consumed in specially designed foods that are variously called nutraceuticals, functional foods or FoSHUs (“Foods for Specified Health Uses”). An example is the way some people ingest bacteria in live yoghurt to enhance their intestinal flora and so aid digestion. Such harmless bacteria colonies are also being introduced into various environments to take up available resources and prevent harmful ones multiplying, a technique known as competitive exclusion. For example, a recent proposal to maintain healthy teeth involves populating the mouth with harmless bacteria that prevent those which cause decay from gaining a hold. A similar technique has been used in fish farming to prevent bacteria that cause disease from attacking stocks. Probiotic is not entirely new, as it has appeared on occasion in the past as another word for prebiotic, but that sense seems to be obsolete.

Check this link out, it's kinda funny.
    http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-an...?msg_id=004eoY
    His new diet might have changed the bacterial fauna and adding a probiotic might help the situation. Anyway it couldnt hurt so its worth a shot I guess Even if it doesnt help its healthy

Quote Originally Posted by johan

His new diet might have changed the bacterial fauna and adding a probiotic might help the situation. Anyway it couldnt hurt so its worth a shot I guess Even if it doesnt help its healthy
    I thought this may have been a possibility after I posted that. I think I'm gonna try it, just because it makes sense. Sounds real healthy. The veggies do make you fart though. Read the link on farting! I bet the probiotics is what helped you out!

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    try taking bean-o with your meals, you can get it at pharmacy or supermarket.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    when i started bulking i could fart and everyone on the dance floor would leave. it was really cool in a way, but it had to be stopped. i cant say this is true, but when i started taking l-glutamine the farts went away. i ran out of glut for about 5 days and after 2-3 days the farts came back. bought me a new bottle and they left. Anyway, it might be a coincidence, but im definently taking my 10g of glutamine daily.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    ALPHA MAAAAAAN

WUT THE **** IS THIS SHIT !!!!!!
    Hi, my name is Carly Barnett, and i'm a girl from Middle School, and i'm 17 years old on my birthday last friday. (COWEY FART) oops, i just farted. prrrrruuuuu, cow! My bum smells of Cow Poo and my white knickers smells pooey and cowey and my feet smells of strong Cheese.
    Carly Barnett's bum smells of Old Cow Poo and her white knickers smells of Old Cow Poo and her feet smells very smelly and strong cheese.

ANOTHE 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One time me and my wife were taking a bath together. I was leaning against the back of the tub stretched out and she had her legs over my crotch area leaning against the side of the tube. Well... i felt a fart coming on. It was silent, but did of course cause some bubbles... a few seconds later, she asked me, did you fart? I just started laughing, then she puked on me... twice.
    True story.
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

hi when i saw females farting its turn me onnn and i have to masterbate and when my wife fart is also turn me onn but she dont fart in front of me i heard her fart just two time

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sometimes I'll sit on a nice vinyl seat and have to fart. I see that as an opportunity for fun, rather than a negative experience. I'll let the fart bubble out and move around seeing how I can make the fart bubble move around under me with out slipping out the sides. Yes they do stink when they finally pop out.. kinda like a LP records thats been sitting in the sun, but I usually set a new high score everytime.. as I can get it to move form my butt to my knee on one leg, then back to my butt then to my other knee before slipping out. I play this game when I ride greyhound or take a plane.. it makes the time go by.

WTF LOL alpha man how do u know this site may i ask

fart search on google

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG...That's fuking hilarious man. For real though, beans (along with many other things) make me fart like a mofo. Try some peppermint tea, it's works wonders for me.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I love farting why would I want to stop.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone loves their own brand...

Thread Information