skribbble is offline Member

Quick question about cheater relief tablets.

I know the purpose of cheat meals on a cut diet is basically to keep you sane, and im some cases jump start your metabolism again. Ive been cheating 2 times a week but im goign to start only doing 1 cheat meal a week. Just wondering if the cheater relief pills by bsn http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...roductid=12172 would mess up the purpose of a cheat meal since they block carb intake? Let me know because im thinking about buying some.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    I know the purpose of cheat meals on a cut diet is basically to keep you sane, and im some cases jump start your metabolism again. Ive been cheating 2 times a week but im goign to start only doing 1 cheat meal a week. Just wondering if the cheater relief pills by bsn http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...roductid=12172 would mess up the purpose of a cheat meal since they block carb intake? Let me know because im thinking about buying some.
    i wouldnt touch any type of "Blocker" i have used both carb and fat blockers before and they f' you up or did me anyways plus the block the important stuff as well... i would say just rise up and press on w/ proper diet and regiment, 1 cheat meal will be more beneficial than anything else.

IMO stay away

Ok cool I usually never go with any kind of supplments they all seem retarded. Any idea how to keep my cheat meals simple instead of 6000 cals in 1 meal? If i could settle for like a meatball sub from subway and call it quits i would be happy but for some reason i feel the need for a medium pizza, box of oreos, brownies, jello, yogurt etc. all in 1 meal...

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    Ok cool I usually never go with any kind of supplments they all seem retarded. Any idea how to keep my cheat meals simple instead of 6000 cals in 1 meal? If i could settle for like a meatball sub from subway and call it quits i would be happy but for some reason i feel the need for a medium pizza, box of oreos, brownies, jello, yogurt etc. all in 1 meal...
    I think if it's just one meal, and not a full day of cheating, fuk it,,, go for it! The body can only absorb so much in one meal.

sometimes it is a full day Ill try to control myself

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    wow my cheat meal is always meatball sub at subway!! the meatball is the shit!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    wow my cheat meal is always meatball sub at subway!! the meatball is the shit!

Best combination ever... get meatball sub with meatballs (obviously) and turkey and cheese. Soo good

Thread Information