Solution For Dieters On The Go

You guys may think it's stupid but I'm actually going to have a mini-fridge installed in my car and what not so when I'm at school all day I can go back and forth and have a nice meal. I wont have to worry about tuna tasting nasty because of sun rays going into the car when I leave it there for a few periods, or drinking a shake warm. I'm probably going to get it installed where the rear seat arm rest is....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    You guys may think it's stupid but I'm actually going to have a mini-fridge installed in my car and what not so when I'm at school all day I can go back and forth and have a nice meal. I wont have to worry about tuna tasting nasty because of sun rays going into the car when I leave it there for a few periods, or drinking a shake warm. I'm probably going to get it installed where the rear seat arm rest is....
    my buddy has one of those where it hooks up to the lighter thing.. he karris his crown and coke or beer in it ... kinda retarded but he is ALWAYS traveling for work all over the us and is an alcoholic....
    just kinda funny if he gest pulled over... cop is like wats in the container.. oh just some alcohol.. gotta keep it cool you know

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    actually its a gr8 idea its the only reason i stay without food for 8 hrs too ****ing hot here

wut bout this then
    if u freeze ur food over nite the brown rice and the chicken breats
    the tuna and the mayo ,eggwhites,yolksand mayo if u freeze those meals and put em somewhere in the car and cover em with smth to avoid sunrays would that work ????
    cuz this fridge thing isnt gonna work for every1 esp me

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    actually its a gr8 idea its the only reason i stay without food for 8 hrs too ****ing hot here

wut bout this then
    if u freeze ur food over nite the brown rice and the chicken breats
    the tuna and the mayo ,eggwhites,yolksand mayo if u freeze those meals and put em somewhere in the car and cover em with smth to avoid sunrays would that work ????
    cuz this fridge thing isnt gonna work for every1 esp me
    That's probably not the best idea. The food will most likely thaw unevenly, so that parts of the food will be warm enough to facilitate bacterial growth, while other parts might still be frozen by the time you eat it. I don't recommend trying that.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    my buddy has one of those where it hooks up to the lighter thing.. he karris his crown and coke or beer in it ... kinda retarded but he is ALWAYS traveling for work all over the us and is an alcoholic....
    just kinda funny if he gest pulled over... cop is like wats in the container.. oh just some alcohol.. gotta keep it cool you know
    lmao... my freind drives around his dads 7 series bmw and it has a fridge in the back and he puts beer in the back and he got pulled over and the cop search the car but not the fridge lol

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    i just got one of these bad boys for graduation!! i cant wait to try it out. and i definently think it will be a success as i am at school for about 4 hours a day, ill grab two turkey-burgers on my break wahoo!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim2884
    That's probably not the best idea. The food will most likely thaw unevenly, so that parts of the food will be warm enough to facilitate bacterial growth, while other parts might still be frozen by the time you eat it. I don't recommend trying that.

jk so some1 without a fridge wut do u think they should do??

Thread Information