needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Could someone please provide some diet equations for a hard gainer. Eg Exact amounts

Is 1g of protein per Lb of body weight per day right for gaining muscle ?

Does this change and if so to how much when using AAS ?

Should this be changed accordingly (the protein intake per day) when weight is gained through the use of AAS when cycling even if it is only water weight ?

What about carbs, how many grams of carbs per lbs should be taken to gain weight ?

Im a hard gainer my diets my biggest pitfall, im guna lurk around here for a few months and get it all in check.

Is there anything such as tablets avalable which give people a bigger appitite ?

Thanks

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Bump

IronFreakX is offline Banned

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Is 1g of protein per Lb of body weight per day right for gaining muscle ?

Does this change and if so to how much when using AAS ?

Should this be changed accordingly (the protein intake per day) when weight is gained through the use of AAS when cycling even if it is only water weight ?

What about carbs, how many grams of carbs per lbs should be taken to gain weight ?

Im a hard gainer my diets my biggest pitfall, im guna lurk around here for a few months and get it all in check.

Is there anything such as tablets avalable which give people a bigger appitite ?

Thanks
    There is no "exact amount" that works for everyone. Know the basic principles. Use them. Measure success. Make a modification. Measure success. Make a modification. Measure success.

get it?

niXon)( is offline Member
    for your appitite you have to eat more, make your stomach exand...shove it down

diesel85 is offline Junior Member
    well, since you have more threads than i do, i'm assuming you've spent most of your time in the "anabolic " section of the board...but just like the edu. threads there, check out the stickies here, loads of good info...welcome to the other 90% of bodybuilding

Thread Information